Head shot requests!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righto, i really like doing my little water colour headshots and i'd like to do a few more, so i'm taking requests for character headshots ^^ they'll be done in watercolours and be uploaded onto here for you ^^ Just specify if you want it as:

A general picture

Or profile picture.

Head shots only, because i can't draw much else....

no limit currently, i churn them out pretty quick :heart:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
    UPDATE NOW DOING DIGITAL ONES TOO! SO SPECIFY IF YOU WANT WATER COLOUR :heart:</span>

2. SWEETY! Oh can i so get one? Like your avatar here on Ramath? Like that size or something. A half face portrait?

*wiggleglomps*

Hmmmmm, Who to choose for it though.. uhhm. i'm always up for temrin (her new markins and stuff which are on my DA account) Or maybe Telbaj or Zale. God i dunno XD You can pick whichever you like!!!!! XD :heart:33333333

-squee- I LOVE your avatar. tis so CUTE. And thank you for the random Kailea gift! Shes ADORABLE!

-luvins to youuuu-

3. Sure, my avatar is digital though ^_^ but i'll tryt and do one for yew ^^

I'm going to add the digital ones up too i think ^^

4. Maybe one for Triskellion? :3

5. Jessicat:
    [​IMG]

and i'm now working on yours Emzy poo poo :heart:

6. Double post!

Emz:
    [​IMG]

Jess, i'm going to do another one for you seeing as Trisk turned out better XP so i'll redraw telbaj

Redone Jess :heart: :

[​IMG]

7. AWWW STEPHI MUFFIN! YOU DID TWO ON TELBAJ!!!!! You are AWESOME. *wigglelgomps again* Thank you so much for your time sweetheart!

8. Ooo yay could you do Garrett? ^^

9. Fey:

I'm not too good at drawing long haired males so if you don't like it i can try something else ^^'

[​IMG]

10. Ooh, these are positively nifty. c: So cute.

I would love if you drew a general sort of headshot for Khodan. x) He needs some arts.

11. you really want me do you some arts? OMG sure ^^!

12. Could I have one for my character Fautal for the character profile. All these pictures look so good.

13. sure i'm all done for tonight but your on my list ^_~

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morichai @ May 14 2008, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Fey:

I'm not too good at drawing long haired males so if you don't like it i can try something else ^^'

[​IMG] </td></tr></table>
    Lol no need it looks great ^.^ cute even :)

15. If you're still doing them...would you mind doing one of Kit? I need some art of her that doesn't look like it was done by a two year old. ^^;

16. you're on my list ^_^ i havent been doing them in order lately, but i'll see if i can get it done for tonight ^_^

17. internets keeps sneding double posts rwarg!!!!

18. morichai can you do meta in a avitar pic?

oh and nice shading on wealselman's fautal.

19. Yep sure thing ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.