Happy SIXTH Hatchday!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy birthday Ramath-Lehi!
    I hope we can get a new layout or so on?
    Maybe something amazing? I don't know! XD

2. I wasn't even aware that the Canadian dollar had gone up again. For the most part we've just been pretty much on par with the US dollar.

As for donations, thanks so much to everyone that's donated! ^_^ So far $154 has been raised, and the total bill for this year is $200. So that's over 75%. If you still want to donate, you can. If there's any extra money left over, it's going to be going into the dedicated server fund and also to help pay for some site advertising, which I've been meaning to do for ages.

We are going to be getting a new layout as well. :] I'm trying to get it finished before I have to go back to college in September.

3. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'># started playing June 05, 2004 (1507 days ago.</td></tr></table>

^^ And a magnificent time it's been. I miss Zeva, too, even though I never really talked to her much - a bit here and there perhaps, but she was extraordinarily infectious. Someone else I miss is Odi. She and I keep in contact, but her "Duo-Banded Wild Cat" will always be my favourite character.

Thanks Jods, and everyone else - even if I've never RPed with you. To accurately put into words why would be futile. Just - thanks.

And Jodie, I'll be getting some cash together. Something like, £25 - $50 for you.

4. Rain check, Jods... I've got to pay a bunch of bureaucratic twits tons of fees for them to press the "print" button on a computer, or I'm not allowed to finish driving school... But I'll get'cha next year, 'kay? x3

5. What?! I missed RaL's hatchday?

I am ashamed of myself.

6. Oh, my. Happy Hatchday to Ramath. :heart: :cookie: :cake:

7. Happy Hatchday from an old fart :]

:heart:

8. D: Now you must stay.

9. *pokes Cooldood with a stick* Are my eyes deceiving me? o___O;

10. :o

The continuum of the internet has been broken!

11. I may be late.. but happy belated hatch day ^^

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>We are going to be getting a new layout as well. :] I'm trying to get it finished before I have to go back to college in September. </td></tr></table>

A new layout? Nice. I wonder what it will have. :)

13. AW POOP. D: I'm so sad I missed this~

Well, I was in Chicago during most of July, but still. D: D: I'm sorry for ditching everyone/everything here this summer.

14. <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:red'>This is just absolutely wonderful! To think that Ramath-lehi would have remained active after so long. I don't believe it could have been done without the help and guidance of the Boss! You the...um...woman Striker!

Sieben has spoken...</span></span>

15. I would say Happy sixth Birth day

Rloa would say: "<span style='color:blue'>great another party</span>" *Sarcastic*

Xukh would say: " <span style='color:green'>PARTY! I Get the first slice of pie!!!</span>"

16. <span style='color:purple'>Wooooooo happy hatchday. ^,^</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.