Happy SIXTH Hatchday!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congratulations guys! Ramath-lehi is now six years old! If it were a real person, it'd be heading off into primary school now. Scary thought there. I wonder what Ramath would dress like...

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you members — both new and old! We've been through a lot together. We've survived three different hosts, a couple days worth of lost posts, but we've always hung in there. Come to think of it, I've been through a lot alongside this site as well. I graduated high school and am now in my final year of college. Even went through two best friends. It's been a learning and growing experience, that's for sure. Speaking of which, I've learnt so much by working on this site over the years that I've even gotten free college course credits. Self-directed learning can sure pay off. :heart:

If you're still wanting to donate to the site, you have until August 20th. At the time of writing this, we're just a smidgen below 50% of the hosting cost. No need to worry if you can't donate, as I will be covering all the rest. If you do want to donate, there's a small little PayPal donation button at the bottom of each page.

[​IMG]

Anyway, this is the official "party" thread. Feel free to spam it until your heart's content. :] I want to be able to <em>feel</em> the love in here. :rapine:

2. And my own hatchday happens to be around the same time... coincidence? This is entirely possible!

*ahem* But yeah. I really feel like I've grown with the site... when did I first come? I was, what? Fourteen? Fifteen? I'm nineteen now, and I can easily look back and say that I've improved a lot as a writer... and the site's improved a lot.

Now I propose a toast... with RAINBOWS!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

3. ANOTHER YEAR. Holy crap. That is wonderfully crazy.

Crystal Vixen
    # started playing March 18, 2004 (1582 days ago)

Over four years ago i started playing this game. A lot of us have been through a lot. Something we can all relate to is a loss of players. Most likely all of us have known someone who's left the site due to one reason or another.

I know one person i would absolutely die to see back here.

COOLDOOD. OMG.

A hearty shout out to you mate! wherever you are and whatever your doing!

This deserves the worlds BIGGEST CAKE. No im not kidding. I want to design a cake, just a picture. And give every active person a "piece" of that cake XD

I LOVE YOU GUYS. WITHOUT RAMATH I WOULDNT BE THE PERSON I AM TODAY. NORE WOULD I KNOW SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-INSERT THE WORLDS LARGEST CAKE WITH RAMATH CHARACTERS IN ICING ALL OVER IT-

4. OH MY GOD!!! Another year? Already?

Gee, I guess time just flies. I didn't catch last years because I joined about a week, week and a half after last years. :heart: :heart:

I must say, from then to now, I really enjoyed coming on. Meeting new people, this is better than those Habbo Hotel Websites. I really like the staff and all the members, and just to say this now, some I like, as a friend, of course. :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: I want to personally thank Ramath for being real. If it wasn't, well I wouldn't have any reasons to be the computer and as Delta Goodrem sings, 'You Will Only Break My Heart'. THANK YOU!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

5. yay! 6th bithday!!!! *dances*

i brought the candles > iiiiii <--about six

6. XD yayay!!!

7. Ooooh, goodness - what a gorgeous picture. :3 I think I've been around here for... oh, two years - but have been, uh.

Lacking in activity.

-crumples up into origami-

YAY RAL YAY.

And, for donations - cash by mail acceptable?

8. Ain't a party without the new guy to hassle into almost every college prank, right?

*started playing April 01, 2008 (107 days ago)

Three and a half months on here, mostly thanks to Phylus for making check back to see if he posted. I didn't mean that negatively, dude.

I hope to stay here about as long as you older members and prehaps hunt down those supposed other three 'Peggers that are hiding somewhere...

Anyways, Happy Hatchday to Ramath, and one prediction of me vomiting in a toilet from eating too much cake, only to have it bounce back at my face because the seat is covered in shrink wrap.

9. I have my debit card now so I'll see if I can slide a $20 your way. As for the party...

=D yay. My account is almost 5 years old.

10. Yay! People do come and go, but the good ones always resurface at least every now and then. If only just to say hi, and that they aren't dead. :) One person I really miss is Zeva/Junsui. Uni swallowed her up though, lol. She and I used to roleplay together several years before Ramath even started.

As always, it's awesome to see people's writing skills get better. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable at first, but after a year or so, look back at your old posts. I'm kind of ashamed of some of mine. XD

Ah, cash by mail is okay. I'm still going to be able to get mail from the Woodgate address until around October/November-ish.

Speaking of which, that's another thing that's happened a lot over the past few years. I've changed addresses way too many times. I'm going to be moving into my eleventh new home over today and tomorrow... which will make it the fifth place I've lived at since starting Ramath. Thank goodness for the internet being a constant in my life. :P :heart:

11. Jodie.

That's quite possible the lovliest piece of art you've ever done, I just realized.

12. :heart: Emz? When did you come back? How was your trip? :heart:

13. 6! Already! They grow up so fast! Haha, IÂ’ve been here for 5 of them. Now IÂ’m going to get all nostalgic, but I promise not to cry :p

I remember when this site and my characters used to be the only thing IÂ’d think about during school, coming up with plots and stories. Not to mention the sketchbooks fill with Ramath related images. Ral got me through high school and its crazy drama.

You guys here have always made me smile, I love hearing your stories and reading your stories. This place has had a huge influence on my life and I have no idea where or who IÂ’d be without it. :heart: :heart:

Now here's to another six years! (because I need someone to grow old with xD)

:rainbow:

14. Well, it wasn't really one trip - it was more like, Europe, sickness, my cousin died, Maine, and I came back yesterday. e__x But now I'm all like, RPSPAZZMUSTPOST. 8D

15. Well, this is an odd world we live in. Sorry about your cousin. :(

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>RPSPAZZMUSTPOST</td></tr></table>

If that means your catching up on posts, Cool :)

16. # started playing August 20, 2004 (1428 days ago)

It's hard to believe it's been four years. I remember my early days here... Oh boy, were those days weird. I've gone through a lot with RaL, good and bad, and I know I'll be here until the very last day. I've had my ups and downs... fallings in and out... even two bans, 'cause I'm a bad, bad boy. But through it all, I'd like to think that I've, perhaps, left one good mark on one single person or this community as a whole--even the people who don't seem to like me much anymore.

Now, this is very bittersweet for me, especially. I'm here, but still, I miss this place anyways. I've seen it grow, too... and yet, it's sad for me, too, because I haven't been here as much as I should have. There are some things that will never change, I guess--but still, there's always going to be a RaL to come back to. If there's one thing I'm sure we can all agree on, it's that Ramath-Lehi is a constant in each and every one of our lives. I'd say that means we've got something special here... wouldn't you?

Also, sorry I'm a day late on this--I was gone all day yesterday, from the time I woke up in the late morning, spending 10 hours at the *best* arcade ever, and then finding myself home at 6 AM. x3

17. I remember when I first found this site. I believe it was two years ago. I was so excited about it. I, at first, was looking for a free online rpg that I could play, because I was real big into MMO's at the time. I signed up but then got intimidated at the character creation and didn't do anything. Then in January this year I was on a forum called RPG Revolution and did some RPing there, then after that I remembered this site and decided to give it another shot. I joined up again (because I had forgotten what my old account pass and login was) and created a character. I am glad I did so. I love this site so much!

18. The only sad thing about this is that PayPal made me realize that Canadian money is currently worth more than American money.

$20 CAD = $20.40 USD =/

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Jul 19 2008, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The only sad thing about this is that PayPal made me realize that Canadian money is currently worth more than American money.

$20 CAD = $20.40 USD =/ </td></tr></table>
    Canada for the win, yeah? :3

20. well well well ramath-lehi is 6 years old heck i dont know how old my account is so yeah i have been out of the loop for a bit but who cares HAPPY B-DAY RAMATH-LEHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.