Happy Hallowe'en! And for a limited time...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a sign that says NO CANDY already.

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 30 2006, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have a sign that says NO CANDY already. </td></tr></table>
    Pwnt. :P

My mom has to work... let them ring the door bell, I'm not getting off my ass for them unless it's to scare them shitless.
    As in, jump off my roof/from under a pile of leaves.

The leaves one works great if you take the time to get some fishnet clothing and chop it up and thrad leaves through it... but I never raked. So a pile of leaves in an unraked yard would be a bit suspicious. I may jump off the roof or from a tree, but nothing much. :P

3. my doorbell dont work andi took the sign that says knock off the door beside my dad only gives the rubbish candy awya

4. IT IS HALLOWS TONIGHT!
    VLAGH!
    BRARRGH!
    BOOO!!
    GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!! (scariest of all :P)

5. Happy Halloweeeeeennnn....

'Kay, 'tis not scary. xD Luckily, Halloween doesn't seem to be a terribly big thing around my area. Probably because there's only a few kids living around my avenue. AND it's a Tuesday. The Friday and Saturday Halloweens are when everyone comes hunting for sweets and candy...

Now I've said that, teh hordes will probably come. xD

6. HalloweÂ’en + 7cm of cold sticky snow = Very few children running around

But that wonÂ’t stop my friends who believe they are short enough to still go :p I however will be at a friends, watching House. While dress as a pirate, since lots of people are wearing their costume to school. :)

7. LOL. I actually tried to go as Temrin and SD tried to go as one of her chars, but yeah.. it didnt work all to well. ^^; I still have the claws i made for it. We didnt actually wear it because they sucked T_____T But one of these days.. i SWEAR I WILL BUY MYSELF A FURSUIT. Or make myself my own kind of fursuit. Lol.

^^

8. i never went trick or treat but i did go to a few parties vampire=me. dont take much doing just a pair of fangs my leather jacket black jeans a deep vilet shirt and a little fake blood good drink though

9. Well my house got egged i saw the little punks faces so yea im ganna have to kick some ass later this week. But when i was handing out candy i got to hold my iguana the whole time so everone keep asking if he was real.

10. As expected, only ONE trick or treater. xDDD She took some candy for her brother too, though. Apart from that, I watched lots of Halloween TV.

11. I hope to pick up on all the discount candy now... the day after...

Mwahahahaha.

12. And... no more freebie Aquabats.

13. ehhe. Til crimmus, anyways? :P

14. Hey, I wanna grade some Char Apps. Just to see what some people wrote.

15. Mmm.
    I wish I had some candy right now.
    Unfortunately for me, I'm still at school. :(

16. Aww, I missed the Aquabats... :'( Lawl. That sucks.

Maybe another holiday then... or maybe my birthday? :D 6 days and counting, ;).

^_^ :cookie:

17. *snigger*
    Maybe if you stay active and behave, Jods will give you for your birthday a chance to make an aquabat. Maybe.

18. Hehe, I'm trying to. And actually I was planning on asking before I saw that it was only harbringers n' such. I'd be developing a tribe n' all that for 'it'. And sooner or later I plan on adding to the myths, if possible. ;)

5 days and counting. >.> :)

19. -{Un-Deleted}- ^_^

Ahem. >.> <.< >.> ??

You don't have to ignore me fully. :P A pleasant no would be nice, or a mean one if you like it that way. ;) Lol. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.