H-HATCHDAYHATCHDAY

Thread in 'General Chat' started by kutz, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAY! Give a big big hand for Dumu! :pie:

Have a birthday pie! Congratulations, you're old! (=

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

2. Aww its still the 6th here @_@ dammit i wanted to start this >_>

oh well :(

HAPPY EARLY B_DAY!

I really hope its a good day, and itw ill be full of wonderful things, i'm giving you my warmth for that day so you don't get cold..... ^_^ Aw seriously tthough, i wish i could be there and give you a cake or something....i'm drawing you a little something so sit tight til then :heart:

Major love and hugs to you!

P.s a week on monday tee hee <£ x x x

3. Hope you have a grand day, Alex.

4. another womb-outing? jeez, all these poor mothers. ;)
    happy birthday.

5. *WIGGLETACKLEGLOMP* DUMU HUNNI!!!!!!!!!! *squish hugs* Happy hatchday silly MUFFIN. *Gives you a birthday muffin with a squiggly artistic candle on it*
    ^^ :heart:

6. Happy hatchday! :D :D Hope it's been fun/having fun (being in the future and all :p )

7. Happy hatchday Alex! :heart:

8. I'm always late :P
    Happy hatch day :D

9. *Eats hatchday pie* Oh, oops... I ate your Hatchday pie, but I do have a :cake:
    Happy Hatchday Dumu.

10. Happy Hatchday you Muppet Mower. ^_^

11. *cries* My pie!!!!

*thwacks Lycansar* Bad lycan! Bad!

Sorry Dumu. Limited birthday pies. D:

12. =^,,^= I burst a balloon with a scalpel blade over a sink whilst being recorded at 120 frames per second. Today was phunn O_O

Bring on de CHEESECAKE!

"onEnterFrame(load) {
    var hick = turningIntoMaterFromCars;
    }"

That's what I get for having a teacher who does Action Script. Thanks for the wishes... _root.hick(Play)... y'all. I'm off to da movies ^^ Whether that be at home, or in a cinema, still a family thing for me ^^ ATTI! I'm replying to our thread! You're such a saint; you have so much patience.

Agoon, thanks muchly dudettes and dudes!! And thanks Jods =^^=!

xxx to you all.

13. Happy birthday Dumu :heart:
    Hope it's a good one.

14. Gah!! why didnt you tell me earlier lol.

well sorry 'bout the lateness but Happy hatchday lol

15. HAPPY H-DAY!!!! Oh and the balloons will come back for some payback... they always do...

16. I did tell you ;) About 3 weeks ago ^.~ Where's my cake?! Hmm, hmm?? *Munches on some Hero chocolates* Might be a bad idea, considering it's now 3:30am o_o;; I need some snoozage. Take it easy, peoplies! Thanks again for the wishes and tacklewigglehugs O-o though THEY scare me. Mid-flight acrobatics before a hug... weiiiird, lol.

17. and thats why one grows wings........

Or in my case make a jet pack XD

18. :heart: -showers with little hearts-

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dumu @ Mar 8 2008, 03:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I did tell you ;) About 3 weeks ago ^.~ Where's my cake?! Hmm, hmm?? *Munches on some Hero chocolates* Might be a bad idea, considering it's now 3:30am o_o;; I need some snoozage. Take it easy, peoplies! Thanks again for the wishes and tacklewigglehugs O-o though THEY scare me. Mid-flight acrobatics before a hug... weiiiird, lol. </td></tr></table>
    lol okay i kinda need endless prodding or just a baseball bat to the head to wake up and remember.

Well i hope you had a good day lol. i might get yah a pressie lol.

*poofles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.