Get them while they're hot

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hallowe'en is coming up, and so, for a limited time, you can create an http://shadowlack.com/info/species.php?id=11Aquabat</a> as a character. :)

The species will be unrestricted for a week, starting today. So if you'd like to create one, get to work on a character profile. Please be sure to read over the Aquabat page before creating your character, as there are several things that are very essential to their species. (It wouldn't hurt to also check out all the http://shadowlack.com/characters.php?species=11&filter=filterexisting Aquabats</a> on the site.) :pumpkin:

2. Must. Have. I love Aquabats. xDD

3. Yes, I can finally make one now!

<_<;

4. couldn't you already Sky?

i thought staffers were alllllowed :3

5. we ARE?!

-abuses staff powers and makes an ARMY OF AQUABATS-

i would actually make one, but i just made Nyym and can't be bothered to put in more creative effort. but they are cool, granted that (:

6. i thiiiiink, i'm not sure >>;

7. We are.
    My post was sarcastic, hence the <_<;

8. You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%.

9. <span style='color:purple'>Wooooo! I've been waiting for this. just missed it last time. XD *searches comp for his ready-made profile that he was going to submit* I missed the deadline by a few hours lol.</span>

10. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 30 2008, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    o_o
    You're joking.

I think I'm going to be doing that instead.

Something <span style='color:green'>Wicked</span> this way comes...

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 30 2008, 08:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 30 2008, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    o_o
    You're joking.

I think I'm going to be doing that instead.

Something <span style='color:green'>Wicked</span> this way comes... </td></tr></table>
    -is on that like white on rice. LIKE WHITE ON RICE.-

12. Oooh! Other thing! I'll have that!

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 29 2008, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    WHUT?! :O -dies-

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Oct 30 2008, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 29 2008, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    WHUT?! :O -dies- </td></tr></table>
    <span style='color:purple'>Heh cat-in-bag-outing I see.</span>

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fey'yore @ Oct 30 2008, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Oct 30 2008, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 29 2008, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    <span style='color:purple'>Heh cat-in-bag-outing I see.</span> </td></tr></table>
    It's one of those things that we can't tell you until you realize it too late.

16. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 30 2008, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fey'yore @ Oct 30 2008, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Oct 30 2008, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 29 2008, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    <span style='color:purple'>Heh cat-in-bag-outing I see.</span> </td></tr></table>
    It's one of those things that we can't tell you until you realize it too late. </td></tr></table>
    -has no idea whats being talked about but it sounds fun so i will blindly join in!! XD-
    oh pfft. nvm. I UNDERSTAND!!!!

17. I'd hop on the 'other things' bandwagon if I could draw said 'other thing'.
    BUT IT ELUDES ME.
    BAW.

18. ~Insert cat photo here~

Can Iz haz Aquabatz pweaz?

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 30 2008, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fey'yore @ Oct 30 2008, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Oct 30 2008, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 29 2008, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You could also make one of those um... "other things" if you really wanted. 'Course, no guarantee at the moment that the new character creation thing is working 100%. </td></tr></table>
    It's one of those things that we can't tell you until you realize it too late. </td></tr></table>
    <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Bawhahaha!</span> I love surprises!!!</span>

20. U can haz aquabat for limiteeeed tyme only :3

what it this other thing!, why am i not privvy! D:<

EDIT: nevermiiiind, i had a brain poot ^^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.