Gangs of Watani - a Call to Characters

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Muerrin, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I think Rajjun would be perfect if you want mid twenties type. Also, I have no qualms about changing a little bit of history to fit in with Avery. I could also get her a job of some sort or place to live in Watani.

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grivonsfrara @ Aug 26 2007, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Maybe Fre might make a good thief if this gang has a good leader. By the way how young are we talking? </td></tr></table>
    No leader, really... they're just a gang of friends. And we don't exactly need a thief, per say. They're all thieves, when they need to be. Avery steals money from wallets that get accidentally left in pockets by sneaking into the coat check room at clubs. xD

Okay, we need to do some concrete planning so that we can get this show on the road ('cause I dunno about y'all, but I can't wait). Everybody who's posted here ('cause yes, I want all of you), please post the name of your character, age, street name, and how they got involved in the gang. Doesn't have to be long. For instance:

Avery, 27, "Shug"
    Met each gang member individually while growing up in Watani. Unwittingly collected them into a little group.

3. Ekslik, 21, Slik
    After leaving Janardan he moved to Watani to get away from people that knew him, and start afresh with a new gang of friends he found.

4. Ehehe, 28, I can hear the clock ticking :D

Maeanu, 20, Torrent
    I was thinking that since Mae is also a painter that she would probably approach Avery if she ever saw him working on one of his murals.

5. Fremere, 26, Fre
    Once he quit his low paying job as as a store cashier. He left for Watani to start a new carer and found some friends along the way.

Well there you go I just hope this all falls through. So when are we going to start the thread, I need to make sure that I can set time aside to post.

6. Rajjun, 25, "Spider"

Rajjun, having spent some time in Watani before being taken in by her adoptive parents, had an old friend there that she decided to go see after she got her apprenticship in some trade at Jardan Academy. This being already done, she moved to Watani, looking for some sort of job where her skills as a dream weaver and an illusionist would come in handy and decided to check in with her old friend Avery and see if he had anything for her and how he's been doing these days.

7. *throws in her two cents*

Severance, 26, Tabaj

Moved to Watani immediately after completing his education at the age of 21, and has lived there since. Quietly involved in the areas 'nightlife,' since he otherwise fails at maintaining a social life due to his work schedule.

8. So...when are we gonna do this?

9. Gabriel yv sha Azela, 25, "Opium".
    Gabe is an artist, and has collaberated several times with Avery in murals and other dirtier work. Is a heavy user of opium - thus the street name.

Meth Seihandra, 23, "Cyanide".
    Old friend of Avery's. Has lived on the street since he was 14, doing prostitution, and has recently left Janardan to live in Watani.

10. Sorry about disappearing on you guys! Ahhh. I, uh, went to college. xD

Anyone have ideas for our first thread? I was thinking maybe just a group hang-out somewhere, to test out the dynamics between our characters.

11. Whatever's good for y'all

12. That sounds good. We could play it as its sorta...a reunion. Maybe some of them havnt seen each other in a while. Cuz that would account for a little unfamiliarity.

13. Dittoing what PF said. It leaves a bit more space for playing things by ear, regarding histories/how well everyone knows each other.

14. *spazzes* MUERRIE YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP. ;_;

15. Muerrie and I have known each other for two years now - we're RPing partners, and I'm very attached to her. :heart:

16. Would it be too late for me to join in? i'm in dire need of an rp...

My ol' shadow could have a turn for the worse and join ya all?

17. I'm up for a group hang out thread, but if school goes crazy on me I'll make up a reason to pull Mae away so that I don't slow you guys down.

18. Gah! The suspense is killing me! I wanna start...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.