From the scenario generator...

Thread in 'Forum Games' started by Nasuella, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those who don't know, @Iversia's been making a random scenario generator for the site. It's only in the early stages, and already this is ripe with potential for hilarity... so after giving it a few rounds, I decided to make a thread so we can share some of the gems that come from it.

"One character is armed with half-used tissues and a second has half-used tissues." (For the record, this one came from a scenario about being chased by an ancient malevolent being... in Bhim.)
    "Someone is playing their music too loud and you cannot concentrate. Talis Adamaint would like to speak to you about something important. One character has hurt their head." (Mental image: "SHUT UUUUUUUUP" *smacks head repeatedly against the wall*)
    "A few prominent Dragyns are looking for you. Everyone thinks you're insane."
    "You are at a dormitory in the Janardan Academy. [...] You are stuck in the middle of nowhere without transportation or a way to get help."

shriker likes this.
  2. This thing is going to create some beautiful memories. :3 For those who want to add to the generator, each scenario is broken into four parts:
    1. Setting (While watching an exciting Menlo match.)
    2. Objective (There is a suspicious smell. You should get out of here.)
    3. Antagonist (Your health is slowly failing you.)
    4. Complication (You cannot seem to find the way out.)
    Edit: Oh my goodness. D:

3. I'll definitely have some pieces to suggest soon! Just going to go through as many as I can so I don't submit any duplicates. Here are some of the best I've gotten so far;
    "You finally feel ready to have sex for the first time. An ancient malevolent being is tracking your every move, waiting to strike. You are currently bound up tightly." (this one may have taken a turn for the NSFW)
    "Try to be successful. The Anubians believe that you are filth. Your mother hates you." (sad ;_;)
    "While partying at the Rage in Swaraj. You must get very drunk. " (I think it probably just the You must get very drunk line that makes me chuckle every time!)​

shriker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.