Free Character Avatars

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Temrin, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol hi there. Nice avis that you've done Crystal. Could you do one of mine?

2. Yup, ive only got one person on the list right now, so give me your character refs and ill do one up for ya

3. Stars is done~

4. ZOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVES IT!!
    just like i imagined her --in awe--
    i love you!!
    lol xo Star

okay so since i'm stupid now, how do i get it as the avatar? -.- *acts ditzy*

5. *chuckles* Your Welcome Star. Now, save the picture to your computer. You will need to upload it to a pictures site such as photobucket.com.
    Once its there, you take the URL and go to your Manage Characters page.

Go through the list of your characters and find the one you want, click Edit profile, then at the bottom somewhere is a place for you to put in a URL to change the avatar. Erase whats there and put in the new URL. Then save, go to the top of the page and click your username to visit your profile, and behold! Avatar goodness will be there over your characters name ^^ Teehee

-----------------------

Okay and the first three people to post and GIVE THEIR CHARACTER THEY WANTED are:

Starbaby (pic is done)
    DarkEyedDragon - Calcifer
    And
    Flying Weasel Man - Fautal

Sorry Ang, you may have posted first, but you didnt give me your character until too late.

6. DarkEyedDragon's is done!

7. alright but at lease there's always a next time ^^

8. there will be dont worry ^^ I will do more soon~

9. ...Can I reserve one for next time, maybeh? :heart:

10. :heart: Oh Thank you, Crytal. He looks cute. :heart:

11. Sorry Argent, but there is no saving spots. This is to keep it fair to everyone who may be on when i open them again.

Dark Eyed Dragon: Im glad you like the picture! I hope i got everything right XD (and thats a comb in his mouth if you couldn't tell XD Hehehehe )

FlyingWeasalMan - I am working on yours so don't worry. It will be up soon. (ive got work today in a bit so it should be up within the next couple days if i fail to find time to complete it today. )

12. Crystal, He looks great. He looks like his description. :heart:

Quick note: Still have flu, but I'm back.

13. Im glad you like him ^^

FlyingWeasalMan: Sorry bout the wait! Ive been totally swamped with work -.- but it will get done!

14. No problem. I know how things like that can come up.

15. There you go FWM! i hope i didn't botch your character >.<

16. Looks really good, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.