Finally feeling free

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Fey, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey all! figured i'd revive this one to let you all know of where i'm at this month. d:

i've got four exams, roughly spaced out for every three days (give or take some). on top of that i work two shifts every week and BLAH i'm working a nasty midnight til 4 am shift on Saturday!!! ewwww.

my sister is having a baby today (omg!) and i'm going to be seeing him on Thursday, after my second exam. this weekend will likely be dedicated to seeing him, seeing my hometown friends, and applying to jobs, as many of my applications will be due on the 17th (around 6 applications).

it dies down around the 24th. after that, it'll be easy sailing...

so i apologize for my spottiness, but university's really hectic and what breaks i have had, i've taken advantage of to post and to relax. but like i said, give me another few weeks and i'll be back ^_^

2. Let's see, for a highschool student, I shouldn't have that much, should I? Let's see...

Consumer Math Exam
    Biology Exams
    Several Hours of logged physical activity (Maybe ten hours or so, but still... $h!!!!!!!!!!!!t...) and three tests for PE
    One relief pendant, one riveted piece, and a three piece, all in silver, need to be conceived and completed
    And finally, a 5 minute speech about my political party for History (I wanted to be NeoRhino party, but they say I had to be original, oh well, I'll still be the fourth McKenzie to be voted for Prime Minister, even if it is just mock).

all are gonna be easy, except Jewellery Arts, carving wax is a pain...

3. Good news; I'll be done by this Friday

Bad news; I have 3 back-to-back exam days in my hardest classes. So I feel completely screwed for my politics one of Friday.

It has been a terribly awful few days and the next few are going to be even suckier. I took a work shift today of 1-8:30 which was a mistake, I should be studying instead. But as long as I can pull off a C in Politics I'll be happy (Hmm, a D might even be decent x_x). I just want it all to be over!

4. I'm still doing coursework. :) I can smell freedom now at least. Will be "done" officially on the 28th.

[​IMG]
    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhrrg!

5. NNOOOO schools about to start!... wait thats good, YES! no more endless boredom!

6. oh gods, JODS. that's great! is that a brush or a filter you're using?

EVERYBODY WISH ME LUCK it is 3 am and my exam is in six hours. i am not adequately prepared. HIGH FIVE!

7. Wooooo! Not adequately prepared high five! Good luck!

Actually I feel a bit like that salamander...nose creature... :fishie:

8. Lol. So much to do still. Focusing on characters and my portfolio this weekend.

As for the dude, that's just a few of my textured brushes in Photoshop. I've been using them a lot lately. :)

9. I'm free suckas!!!!! (don't hate me, I love you :heart:)

My plans now include killing my brain in front of hours of video games and watching movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.