Finally feeling free

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Fey, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This college term has been hectic to say the least. But things are calming down a bit. My internet is working properly now got it fixed last night. Was suddenly cutting out at random(along with the tv.)

I have a few more project to do in the next two weeks. Then I can be online much much more. ^,^

2. Im glad things are settling down and that your able to chill a little bit. Also having the internet back on is great!

See you around RaL more often now~ ~.^

3. Ah freedom, so close you can almost taste it. :fishie: I'm in the same predicament as you, just without the calming down bit ;)

4. Ahh... you guys and your free time. I'm almost envious.

5. Hey Fey glad things are settling down, mine is the final crunch before graduation! EEK

I don't suppose you're with Virgin internet and tv? Our net is fine but the tv keeps coming up with "Sorry this channel is unavailable right now" GRRR

6. YAY! all my assessment tasks are done!!! *dances!* :D

7. Lucky Ang!

I still have:

A bibliography on Dali (fun weirdness :P)
    A 2000 + 750 words commentary fiction piece
    A Script (Five minute on stage + one minute as part of a group) +Commentary 500 words
    2000 + 750 words commentary Imagined Worlds (Fantasy, fairy tales, myths and sci fi :P)
    Two 2000 word essays for Wonders, Dreams and Marvels (English... it's not as good as it sounds...)
    A Presentation (10mins) For Wonders, Dreams & Marvels

All due within the next month...

Oh and a letter to the Dean cos my absence has been shockingly poor due to illness & personal crapola. It's been a shit year lol.

And of course my GTP TDA teaching thing application for september :)

Busy? Aye. But do I have motivation? NOPE! :P

8. I'm down to;

Aerial Photography paper = 10 pages
    Surfacing by Margaret Atwood = 8-10 pages
    Graveyard Motif Interpretation = 15 pages (WUT!?)
    Historical Archaeology Homework (Files vs. Findings = 5 pages

Total page count: Too many (Under 40) I've got a little over two weeks.

Then, one the same days all that stuff is due I'll be starting to write my 5 finals. Two of which are 3 hours long and will probably be non-stop writing >_>

9. *is shocked* i knew adults (or almost adults) had lots of work. BUT THAT MUCH WORK! *falls over and dies*

10. *also falls over and dies from being called an 'adult'*

11. yeah, i just passed a hellish week this week, so i think i'm in a mid-lull for this week. still busy with interviews (i still haven't found a job yet!) and a large ecological restoration paper, worth 40% -- don't know how many pages i'm expecting it to be, but i can't imagine it to be less than 10, aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwr.

on top of that, i'm working lots. d:

12. Hahahaha... I want to be free. Here's my homework for the rest of this month and April. Then I'll be "gradu-macated." ;] I don't have to write any papers this semester. I've finished all of my English courses and whatnot.

[del]Advanced Character Design III: Gaming[/del]
    - [del]3 print/t-shirt designs[/del]
    - [del]Antagonist, Protagonist & Sidekick images (pencils, colour comps, finals, props, bgs, essentially a video game concept blahblah)[/del]

Digital Production
    - PDF version (aka downloadable) of my portfolio
    - redesign of shriker.ca
    - Some layout design for my grad portfolio
    - [del]Business card design[/del]

Advanced Character Design I: Children's Book
    - [del]Theme park concept art (due tomorrow actually). 5 images: overview, entrance, 3 rides.[/del]
    - [del]Some other project that is going to be assigned tomorrow.[/del] Dance poster?

[del]Advanced Character Design II: 3D Worlds[/del]
    - [del]More of my mucus world. Probably semi-rendered stuff. 3 finals (interior, exterior, transportation), ass-loads of roughs.[/del]

[del]Figure Illustration IV: Portfolio
    - Finish/smooth up an animation I made
    - Convert Anna's site to HTML/PHP
    - Probably going to mess with zbrush a little
    - Pretty much touching up anything else that's going to be going into my portfolio[/del]

Other
    - [del]Get business cards printed.[/del] [del]Now at the printers.[/del] [del]Printed & shipped, missed the first delivery date though... should have them on the 21st.[/del]
    - Actually compile my grad portfolio ([del]currently on the look out for a bad-ass 11x17" presentation case[/del] Got one)
    - Burn CD of work for the college

13. I totally want a Jodie Business card.

14. note: working on that paper now, and it is slated to be between 25-45 pages s:
    note: also have another paper due next week and it is worth 40%. page length has yet to be determined slash i'm too scared to look.

15. Between now and the end of the year, I have to:

• Complete 5 Historical and Contextual influences tasks, pertaining to the role and impact of any form of art movement that has happened within the last 20 to 100 years, how they came to be and what importance its played in today's world, if any.
    • (Still...)Create a gestural interface which, in principle, is similar to that of the one in Minority Report.
    • Finish my movie production (PitA).
    • Research and apply to Unis.

Mm.. then I struggle to find more. Most of it's just a matter of completing things, so it's not too bad.

16. 25-45 pages! :O

That's some painful stuff right there x[

Finished an essay that wasn't even on my list, only 3 more to go.

17. someone save me, i've had 3.5 hours of sleep in the passed 48 hours!!!

18. Uh. *Climbs out of the mass of work books* I think I am nearly down. Bit ill but alive. I gained an extension for some of my work due to the college itself loosing my books for half a year giving them back to me and asking to have all the work done in three days to hand it back in again.

But now I can rp again sorry guys for the sudden poof of purple person. ^^

19. Well, I finished makin my character. He looks like blah, but hopefully it's passable. I woke up at 10am yesterday and was up all the way until 9am today which was when the submission was due, so I headed to school at 5 and finished working there. Submitted my stuff at 8:40am, got my books for this month's class and had to head to Physics at 9am (Gotta love rotating schedules. Get one with one set of classes, jump into the next one.)

Also, I have 16 straight hours of class today. Physics from 9am to 5pm (I finished my assignments so I'm out early). Then 2D Animation from 5pm to 1am.

...Got about 2 hours of sleep in Physics though, lol. Partially prepared.

20. YAY! the term is school term is over and i get to enjoy 2 weeks of just playing computer games, drawing and reading books! (and other stuff)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.