Fidpui Night's Alright For Fighting

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Kattius, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Apologies for the poor content of this reply. x_x; I've got a form of writer's block (although this seems to be the only thing that I'm okay with at the moment) and I've just written the first thing that came off my head, so I don't think it's very good. Also, I believe Aria is supposed to be a member of the crew already (according to the A Crew thread), but I wasn't sure, so if she isn't just tell me and I'll change it.</td></tr></table>

<span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“A master?"</span> It was a rhetorical question that Rochidra posed, speaking aloud for her own benefit. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“You’re not watched by the authorities, are you? As it would be a liability for the rest of us."</span> She took the firearm from him, and the small pouch, even though she had little intention of actively taking part in the brawl. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“Aye, that ship would be the Renegade."</span> She smiled at his comment. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“We can discuss your pay if nobody tries to shoot to kill us."</span>

She eyed the arden equipped with a pair of tantos approach her, but he did not comment for the time being and she turned her attention towards the cries of the arden that had his guns aimed at the cook, who Rochidra noted had started all of this, and the tanto-wielding ‘dragon that had aided him in the fighting. For a moment she felt inclined to use the gun that she had been given, if only because her fun of watching the others fight was about to be disrupted.

She might have shot him, had it not been for the distraction that came in the appearance of two magical attacks. A thill, which had fallen from her stool after another one with a bladed tail had lunged at her, whom Rochidra had a feeling that it might be Aria, had been pinned down by a stranger, and in retaliation sheÂ’d set on fire. To Rochidra, that was definitely impressive, as was the sleeping charms of the yki that had walked in shortly afterwards, despite the fact that she too was putting a stop to the fighting that was amusing the captain so easily. And then she was approached by the cook. Her day was really turning out to be interesting.

<span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“Aye, I am,"</span> Answered Rochidra, impressed with the brutal fighting skills of the cook. If they ever got attacked, she was pretty certain that he wouldn’t let them take the stocks without loosing their lives or, at least, several parts of their body. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“We could do with a new cook, considering the last one got killed. Somehow I doubt that it would happen to you."</span> She watched as he extracted more revenge on his former boss and she smirked, showing she was obviously enjoying this meaningless violence. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“I can give you the money to pay for ingredients, of course. In which case, I do believe we have a deal."</span>

<span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“I could use with a good shot,"</span> Said Rochidra, in reply to the question that the blade-wielding arden that had followed the cook over. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“In which case, welcome to the crew!"</span> She looked over at the ‘dragon with the guns, the one that seemed to have it in for the cook and the one that had just approached her. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“And hey, while we’re out, why don’t you join as well?"</span> She threw back her head and laughed, evidently entertained by the entire situation at hand, and yet being deadly serious in her propositions.

She turned her attention back to finding the crewmembers that had accompanied her into the bar, and noticed that a machina draft, one which she could recognize instantly as her mechanicÂ’s, had been pinned to the wall. Ooh, Aria wouldnÂ’t be happy. Glancing around the room, the captain saw that her suspicions were confirmed. She noticed that Sahmes, their recorder, had joined in the brawl as well. Oh dear. Still, Rochidra had no doubt in their abilities, and let them get on with it. It was their own fault if they got grievously injured, although she doubted that they would be the ones receiving pain.

<span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“So, what d’you say?"</span> She turned back to the four ardens that she seemed to be hiring. <span style='color:#CCCCCC'>“You gonna join my crew? Meanwhile, I think we oughta get that yki and the thill that just set herself on fire as well."</span>

2. Sarunus had both of them in his sights but then the pirate spoke to him after hearing what she said he lowered both of his weapons. He took some time to think this could be a chance of a life time or it could be the very thing that could spell his doom. But then again did he have a choice did he realy have any options left he was runing low on money and he was close to having every thing taken away from him.<span style='color:blue'> Well its not like I have a choice, but before we leave I have a few things form my place that I need to get trust me it will be worth it dispite the extra weight.</span> he said knowing that if she is this desperate for recruits then she my be in need for some fire power.

3. At this response Beal took a stray bottle of spirits unsheaved one of his tanto's stabbed it into the table and started cleaning up his high energy-rifle, afterall a few uses can scorch the barrel terribly.
    It took a few minutes but in this blood coated pub the situation was more than alittle tedious.

"May i take you to your ship captain" he said when the rifle was cleaning was finished.
    "Also if my bunk is sorted in time i could start up grading the rifle"

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Ooc:sorry if its a tad short</span>

4. Aria spotted her captain. "<span style='color:gray'>Oi, Captain Rochi, didn't see you when I came in. Work is on my mind, is all.</span>" she chuckled, walking over to her. She gazed around, "<span style='color:gray'>Cap'n Rochi, if ya don't mind me sayin' this, it might be best if you do your recruiting on the ship, ya know? Because the authorities will be comin' soon I'd say...</span>" she purred, "<span style='color:gray'>Not to mention I need to give her the weekly checkup, we don't want t'be fallin' out of the sky now.</span>"

She flicked her tail as she looked at the others, "<span style='color:gray'>A good crop Captain, lets hope they don't die to quickly this time.</span>" she chuckled.

She stayed sitting, waiting for an answer from her captain.

5. <span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Sorry for shortness! ><;</td></tr></table>

Jap eyes Aria coolly, clearly unconcerned.
    <span style='color:red'>"I have a USR badge that says the authorities are my bitches."</span> he offered a wink and planted an ID onto the table.
    <span style='color:red'>"Don't vock it up. That's an expensive piece of plastic."</span> He said offhandedly, not terribly protective of the item, regardless. He wasn't concerned with the authorities so much as his ship. He kicked his feet back onto the table and folded his hands behind his head, balancing his chair on the back two legs.
    <span style='color:red'>"At any rate, I am worried about bringing Akaihane along... after all, I can't leave my baby far away when I'm working..."</span> he commented, closing his eyes.

6. Still siting in her chair, already finished with the wine she took from a broken wine bottle, Rajjun had noticed that the fighting, what was left of it, was already dieing down a bit. She looked over at the brightly dressed she-pirate who had started to gather quite a crowd of dragons around her. "Hmm. She must be recruiting. I guess she decided to take advantage of the bar fight and see who had some skill."

7. "<span style='color:red'>ok then it's a deal but i need to get the rest of my cooking equipment from the kitchen</span>" replied Razor while lighting a cigarette. "<span style='color:red'>oh and onthe thing there had better be plenty of smokes onboard the ship because i get really cranky if i dont have my morning cigarette</span>." added Razor while blowing the smoke out through his nostrils.

upon returning to the kitchen Razor the other cooks shat themselves in fear as razor picked up his knives and looked in their direction. He also put his fist through the cigarette despenser and collected all the cigarette packs and put them in a burlap sack along with his knives in their protective casings. picking up the burlap sack he collected his pillow on the way out.

Walking back over to Rochidra and the rest of the group. with a sigh Razor said "<span style='color:red'>well im gonna miss working here but that utthyla of a boss was pushing me too hard but overall i needed a new job anyway. so who are we waiting for</span>?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.