Fey's random pondering wonderings:

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well another random ponder has come into being, (though admit idly late...) another long walk in the sun and a hug from a friend forced it to pop into my head.

Hugs! Huggles and of course the barely heard of nowadays, Cuddle.

First the purposes, lol. Hugging is what i do best ^^. Hugs are a physical outreach of emotional support like a tool. It also conveys a portion of a persons personality. Or it is just another form of general and friendly communication. Huggles (my more favourite of the lot). Huggling is a much more meaningful hug and more loving ^^.

Wiki in its unhealthily large knowledge of the universe says: "A hug is a form of physical intimacy that generally involves closing or holding the arms around another person or group of persons. The hug is one of the most common human signs of love and affection, along with kissing. Unlike some other forms of physical intimacy, it is practiced publicly and privately without stigma in many nations, religions and cultures, within families, and also across age and gender lines."

Lol, now to explain my actions here. I chose this erm...subject because a hug is international in communication terms and a natural reaction to most forms of being nice, (in my case anyway). Also i re-found the http://www.cutecircuit.com/projects/wearables/thehugshirt/Hug-shirt</a> website.

By the way hugs to all ^^

2. *recives hug*

thx.
    who here is a hugholic?

3. Me lol im known by a few people as The Hug Whore ^^

4. hope you don't hug me to bits

5. I'll try ^^

6. Ok the tally is:

hugholics: 1

Who reframes from hugging?

7. I refrain from hugging. I avoid all physical contact when possible really.

Internet hugs, yeah down with those, you're having a bad day, sure I'll give you a hug. But in general I've very awkward in hug situations :p

Which may be why that shirt kind of freaks me out...

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ May 29 2008, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I refrain from hugging. I avoid all physical contact when possible really.

Internet hugs, yeah down with those, you're having a bad day, sure I'll give you a hug. But in general I've very awkward in hug situations :p

Which may be why that shirt kind of freaks me out... </td></tr></table>
    Awww i see

nooo not down with them lol

it is clever though :)

9. tally:
    hugholic: 1
    reframer: 1

ok i ran out of idea's

10. This seems like a horrible idea to me, for a lot of reasons...

Mostly, I guess, it's hard for me to accept that technology is going to become a required median for every bit of human expression over time... All things are getting technology laced into 'em, now...

This is going to be the second renaissance of the hacker profession, I'd say--next 20 years.

11. hmmm could be a possibility ^^

12. at lease we're encouraging normal stuff

13. Personally, I think it far wiser that, should you want a hug... you track down the person and hug them.

Iono. Maybe it's just me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.