Fey's random pondering wonderings:

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After spending a couple hours staring at the mirror in the hallway yesterday, a random ponder appeared and this was:

Mirrors are unnatural windows to other worlds/dimentions/ourselves. You see they show perfect images of our world and ourselves. The mirror never lies, for it is neutral in the order of things. What would we see if our reflected selves pulled us through the glass? Another version of the world? Perhaps nothing? Maybe even our dreams portrayed as something else.

It all comes down to what we believe mirrors are and what they stand forto us and to the world. Are they doorways? Windows? Or just a random piece of reflective glass.

Me I believe they are a way to look into our world and ourselves in a neutral way.

I'll do another pondering next week. also was posted on DA http://feyyore.deviantart.com/journal/18221189/#commentsThe ponder on mirrors</a>

2. mirrors weird, wonderful but incredibly useful!

there's diffrent mirrors you'd know; in Ramath-lehi there could be magic mirrors that resemble a realm mirror but those must be rare. (upmost rare!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.