Everybody likes news.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, updates!

Pirateferret is stepping down as GM for Bhim. She's going to be becoming an AGM (Assistant Game Master), for Bhim instead. So the GM position for Bhim is once more open if anyone is interested. (http://shadowlack.com/gm.phpRead all about staff positions here.</a>)

Second, VonCreme, for all of you music-oriented Ramathian lovers out there, has created a song. Coincidentally, it's titled "Bhim." Give a listen to it (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=555043&t=1602here</a>) and tell VonCreme what you think. ;)

-- Not Ramath-lehi news, but related all the same:

Stormwing and I have opened a new game. No we aren't abandoning you guys! We love Ramath dearly. :heart: We just have a lot of... excess ideas I guess. Anyway, the game is called http://www.shriker.ca/bsBlack Shuck</a>. It's actually based on our own version of Hell... so the character you roleplay is dead. Fun, eh? Check it out if it sounds interesting and read over the information files. ^^

Edit: The forums are currently under contruction until further notice. Please pardon my mess. ;)

2. OLD SKEWEL.

3. Har Har, the first is sort of sad, I was hoping to get under yer skin a little more first pirate muahaha... I like black shucks ideas and look, and cremes song is an awesome abience type thing. A hearty "good aye!" to you!

4. Very cool song VonCreme, it makes Bhim sounds all dark and mysterious :)

5. Thankyou peoples :lol: The song itself reminds me of Bhim

6. AHA! I know where I've heard that type of music before! Perfect Dark! ^-^ it sounds just like chicago! :D good aye creme! ambience all the way!

7. Great song VomCreme ^^

8. And here I was planning for RaL domination. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

Nice song Von. It kinda reminds me of Swaraj though. With the bird chirps in the back and echo-y sounds

9. Oh, by the way, Maxx, I'm loving the song. :) I love this kind of music. Intense, lyricless ambience... mm.

10. Gee, Jods, you nearly scared me out of my skin! I thought someone had taken over RaL or something! -was going to flip out-

Phew. Just crazy administrators. :P

11. Lmfao. *Pokes around* It scared the hell out of me, too, and I actually knew it was coming. !_!

*Automagically changes avatar outlines from white to black* :ph34r:

12. Mmm thankyou all. Oh one more thing ! Im making some more songs for each region like Swaraj and all that goodness :D

13. Wow! Von your amazin! I can't wait to hear more! (moooore muahahahaaaa!)

Okay.. i'm fine... i just always seem to have energy when i'm at my comp... creativness i guess... o.O i guess that happens when you were away from RPing fer a month or so o.O

14. lol. it scared me too.

I was looking at the front page which is unchanged, and clicked here. THis is like.. woah...

this is like a windows skin.

15. Oooooo cool song! As for the new roleplay place...I'm so there! I think I can convince a few of my friends too, them and their obssesion with adultrating heaven and hell XD.

16. A little belated, but I love your song Von Creme ^^

And Black Shuck is the über coolness too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.