Error?

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by kutz, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I received a warning mail from Ramath stating that my account has been inactive for a few months but it also stated that my last post was at Jan 10th 2008? Haha! I find this so funny!

Anyway what has been happening in Ramath? Anyone remembers me? :( I've been gone for too long

2. Heey, welcome back kutz. :) The email being sent wasn't an error, but that last post date certainly is. I'll have to take a look into that.

3. Aaaaaaaaaaaa!

*tackles*

Kutz! you're back *spins* how have you been?! :cookie: :heart:

4. Thanks Shriker =)

Mori! YOUUU!!!! *glomps* ^^

Hmm... hectic things had been happening towards end of last year. Dad passed away, niece was born, now I'm totally free! Exams over, events over, and I'm just waiting for my exam results to come out. That till be by March.

How have you beeenn???

5. My lil sister was born yesterday ^-^ apart from college and stuff not much *hugs*

you going to be rping again? :heart:

6. O! Congrats! =D Babies are cuuutteee!

Yeah I'll RP again. Just want to get myself settled in Ramath again. I need to dust off the cobwebs.

RP with me?

7. Of course! Shadow misses Veaji!

whenever you feel ready pm me ^-^

8. Hello The Kutz.
    I just got back as well~
    Long time, no speak. :3

9. Hello ^^ It's a little hard recognizing you at first cause you changed your name =X

Hows you?

10. This happened to me, too. Got an email today and it said my last post was yesterday. Most confused o.O

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kutz @ Jan 17 2008, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello ^^ It's a little hard recognizing you at first cause you changed your name =X

Hows you? </td></tr></table>
    I's busy.
    It be midterms week for mes... but it's almost over. :heart:

12. Kutz!!! I remember you :D Remember me? :P

13. Argent, you can start celebrating end of mid terms now wheee

Madgirl, of course I remember you! Heard the good news about you. Congrats!

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kutz @ Jan 30 2008, 02:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Argent, you can start celebrating end of mid terms now wheee

Madgirl, of course I remember you! Heard the good news about you. Congrats! </td></tr></table>
    I have, and am~

Also, I remembers The Madgirl! ...What news? oO;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.