Resolved Error viewing characters

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by ArcticKiba, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what I get when I try to look at character profiles, specifically my Zidan's profile.

I go to a person's profile, click on a character's avatar or name, then I get this stuff.

This is slightly concerning for me, as I'm trying to do art, and I require references. Is this only happening for me?

2. Re: Error veiwing characters

Nah, you're not the only one who has been getting that. :) I was just beefing up the security on the site yesterday and broke the paths to a few scripts (then had to go before I could completely finish).

They should all be fixed now. Let me know if you run into any other errors.

3. Re: Error veiwing characters

Not sure if it's a related problem, but the character trades don't seem to be showing up in profiles - there's just commas to separate what I think used to be trade and rank.

4. Re: Error veiwing characters

Yep, it's related. I'd just forgotten to rename the trade variable. Should be good now. :)

5. Re: Error veiwing characters

i don't know whether this is related or not either, but the avatar uploading doesn't seem to be working? i'm not sure whether image uploading is off entirely though (:

6. Re: Error veiwing characters

Yep, also related. It's all because a bunch of paths got changed. I'll nip this one shortly. :)

7. Re: Error veiwing characters

i've only tried to update Lamaria's picture now and am still getting an error. here's it's code:

Code:
    Return to the index page
    General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Data truncated for column 'lastupdate' at row 1 [1265]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: shriker@shadowlack.com