Dum di dum

Thread in 'General Chat' started by TheDoodAbides, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone is coming out of the woods? You better not be referecing me... I'm watching you! *does the sign language for, "I'm watching you!"*

2. I'm pretty much without (personal) internet until this Friday at the earliest. My ISP messed up royally when they tried switching my service over to my new apartment. Bad provisioning and such.

Internet fail. :(

3. I've been in teh hospital onn and off :o

But i gots a kitten and um kinda lost track of internet stuff D:

4. ah Kittens gota love having to take care of them like you have to take care of a baby, with their cuteness factors.

There's been quite a bit of odd weather this week, (dust storm in sydney and ect); Anyone notice?

5. yeah, i heard what happened in sydney. first time too and earthquakes in melbourne. australia rarely gets earthquakes that are noticeable, considering we're not on tectonic lines.... its the end of the world people!

6. Watching you, Aiuret? ...maybe -lowers goggles-

Hope you're feeling okay Mori!! And did someone mention a kitten?! :O

[​IMG]

I've seen some pictures of all the dust storms in Australia - that's some really creepy looking and messy stuff. However, in Canada there is no 'End of world' like stuff going on. Well, other then Jodie not having an internet connection ;D

7. Yeah, having no internet is a little apocalyptic. :x I'm able to use the internet at work, however what I'm allowed to do here is kind of limited. I probably shouldn't even be posting on here, but ah, it's close enough to lunch. XD

I think one of the first things I'm going to do once I'm "back" is do a forum area audit. So get rid of a bunch of areas that people don't frequently post in. Streamline the forum a bit.

8. Hoo boy! activity went up. I need to post in one of the open threads. Also I know how you feel with not having internet. My use is limited at home so I post at school which I have to be careful to only post before and after class. *sigh* My internetz...

9. Yarr. I finally got the internet back. :] However, not from the people who were supposed to be providing it.

Hm, maybe we could have some sort of activity/recruiting contest of some sort.

10. ha ha, I can't help there. My profession is present tacticain (or art) but in games thats how I go.

And for the activity boost, YAY! well done everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.