Dum di dum

Thread in 'General Chat' started by TheDoodAbides, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

2. Hello? I heard my name called ^_^ Hi Cooldood! How's it hangin'?

3. Real life... sadly D:

(Don't mind me, University is a buzz kill and I want November plz)

((I though of Dumu from the title as well xD))

4. i'm on the same university boat as laur... i'm in the moody blues about this whole "school" business here. it's pretty unimpressive. d:<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm --<br /><br />i'm on the same university boat as laur... i'm in the moody blues about this whole "school" business here. it's pretty unimpressive. d:

5. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. :musicnote:

6. Since when was my reality real? ^^ *chuckles.*

7. Zomg's, someone got it! Didn't mean for this thread to be another random conversation (Sorry Dumu, didn't intend on your name turning up in the title :P)
    Good to see you though :) I'm okay, although this university thing is being a pain all the way over here too X_x

Oh yes, and since we've started:

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see-

8. "I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy"

I have the joy of going to University this coming Thursday =D I'm going to treat it like one big contract. It's easier for me to disassociate myself a little from early-on slip ups and focus on deadlines if I treat it like a contract =)

9. Nice way of looking at the whole university thing :P

because it's easy come, easy go-
    little high, little low

10. Aw, a sing along :musicnote: To a song I never learnt the words for :p

11. I'll just stand back and listen.

Heya everyone. It sucks that this site has hit an all time activity low.

12. Well, its good to know that its at an all time low, 'cos for a while there I was scared that this was as active as it'd get >_<

13. Well you have to admit - you've gotten a fair bit of people to come out of hiding to post in this one :D

14. Heh, true - go me :D

By the way, has anyone seen Charlie the Unicorn?

15. OMGyes! One of my tour mates sent me a link to Charlie the Unicorn to cheer me up after I had my wisdom teeth taken out! He had referenced it on our trip when our one friend got kidnapped by two Fin girls and we were worried they were go to take his kidney xD

16. I wish I could use the contract deal. My habits with contracts aren't that great, either. 3:<

17. awwww I've been gone for 3 days and you guys make a post without me noticing. ><

Its the holidays for me but I woudn't really have the chances to get on the internet these holidays, so don't expect me much.

pff! i need to RP, I'll check up with the RP with my Tom char.

18. lol. That's how I feel. We need to start some threads on this site again so we can get activity up. If people join up and notice no one is posting then it'll make them go away.

19. I was pretty jung-ho about threads last month - but it would be RP suicide right now for me to attempt to undertake any other threads :( But you guys should! haha.

Hehe, everyone is coming out of the wood works now - but I need to be careful about jinxing it :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.