Dreamcatcher

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :blink: Why does it say fetus???

2. Because fetuses will take over the world: http://www.deviantart.com/view/7541209/Full view please</a>

Muhahaha, well I originally got the idea from the fetuses of Okkie and Kakos and couldnÂ’t help myself :P But I think itÂ’s there so that you will all take the time to find out what it says. As I did myself.

3. nah, i just did it because i was bored.

4. ...I hadn't realized those were *words* back there. Heh X 0-) Fetus! I still need to finish some fetus spinoffs of my own, Lautir's pic reminds me. *fwahaha* Evil fetusy goodness. ...Eek, that DOES say Shadowlack, doesn't it? o.o Even eviller yet, lol.

So I'm not the only one who was wondering what those...things...were, ey? X 0-) The glass of water bit really cracked me up. I like that skull dragon thing at the bottom (looks necromantic, doesn't it? o.o ); if I can think of some good stuff for any of the critters I might try and steal them. Fwaha.
    Aww, my Moreta cover's a boring dull brown. (Old libray book sale copy : 0-P It's got gerbil bites out of a few page corners too, eheh...) And funny, I was just got the first book of the Dark Tower series...now I'm really curious as to what's in 'em, lol.

Nice layout, Jodie. Strange, perhaps, unusual, yes, but cool ; 0-P I didn't mind the DHTML menus myself, thought they were nifty, but I'll just have to get used to the new ones instead (which actually strike me as MORE confusing, but that might be their newness)...hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.