*ding* Idea.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Temrin, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm working on it, but does anyone know a good place to upload 5 second clips?

Actually, mentioning time, is 5 seconds a good length? Longer, shorter even?

2. hm, five to 10 seconds. 5 seems a little short but ten seems a bit long. XD 7 seems to be right. Thanks Lautir. ^^

:rapine: I've been working on the icons for the trash can: the rapine. Its REALLY hard to draw a rapine from the from view. They've got such long snouts and it just looks funny from the front XD ehehe.

3. I could always upload the clips for you. :)

Also, in a month and a bit, I'll be free to draw "fun" things again. So I might be able to contribute to this some.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Mar 19 2007, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I could always upload the clips for you. :)

Also, in a month and a bit, I'll be free to draw "fun" things again. So I might be able to contribute to this some. </td></tr></table>
    Thanks Jodie!

You know the rapine anatomy better than anyone. XD I'm having a hard time making it look somewhat decent from the front view. ^^;

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dumu @ Dec 30 2006, 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ^^ This will be just the thing to complete Dave's Ral geekyness o.~ </td></tr></table>
    *Dave is summoned*

This looks like something I would use/ help around with. Just tell me what to do and I got you covered.

"falkyna" is pronounced Fall-kee-nah. << I really should do a Pronounciation Guide, but that'd be long. Too many things in the english language to cover.

6. Ahh, but this is not the English language, so you can change things up as you go ;)

Sounds good, should I just e-mail to you then Jodie? TheyÂ’re .wma files so they open well with RealPlayer and Window Media Player. iTunes doesnÂ’t seem to want to convert them properly for meÂ…which is strange since its how I did it last time.

7. heh. iTunes and wma's wouldn't get along very well.. Macintosh and Windows clash right there, y'know.

8. Yee-up. Email would be fine. :]

As for them being in WMA, that's not really a problem. I can convert them into pretty much anything.

9. Okay, theyÂ’ve been sent to your gmail, do with them what you please :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.