deepest darkest secret!

Thread in 'Forum Games' started by Secret Destiny, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been kinda quiet/dead here latley... soooo

Now to see if anyone will play along! lol

2. I think I'll join in but I think this needs to be in the general chat.

Secret Destiny keeps so many secrets that the government considers her as a international security threat. (haha I hope thats a good one!)

3. Ang has a collection of over 300 hermit crabs which he keeps in his basement and names them after Pokemon. Then paints pokeballs on their shells... :fishie:

(Yup, definitely GC stuff but I'm sure someone will notice shortly)

4. darnit!! i though i was in GC.. *sigh* i need to work on being awake on here more often >.>

Lautir collects bottle caps. she has a shrine in her basement and worships them 5 times a day. her worship includes whip cream, a feather of a emu and 3 gold fish...

5. Secret Destiny has a suit of armor made of different kinds of pasta noodles to remind her of the old ways of noodles.

Sorry if that was lame. XP

6. haha I don't think that was lame but! I think it was so good that I should follow up on it!

Lyncanscar eats the best of SD's (Secret Destinies) noodles for flavour poisoning (in other words: 'so much flavour that you will crave for it 24/7 and die if not eaten and this is why Lyncan eats them :D)

7. ang is single handedly trying to kick start the zombie apocalypse. why? simple... boredom.

and curses lycan!! not the green curly noodle one!! T.T

8. SD makes pies out of mashed up moonrock.

9. Fey is the maestro for an orchestra of singing clams.

10. Lautir is my father D:

11. That one was good.

Morichai's pendragons fly higher than the atmosphere. (hopefully in their dreams otherwise they might not fly again!)

12. Ang has under the table scrabble games with a turtle.

13. Lord Ahceron is in a relationship with a box of corn pops.

14. Secret Destiny has the Trix Rabbit tied up in her basement. Reason: Unknown. XD

15. Lycan founded teh nefarious pom pom corp.

16. Lord Ahceron, just cause your my brother doesn't mean I have to keep giving mo.... Um, everyone is watching us....Are you sure this is the best place to talk?

17. Blue is apperently confused with whom his family is. Also Blue uses purple cornstarch pretending to fly!
    ....and yes, its a perfect place to converse!

18. Lord Ahceron probably doesn't know that he is speaking in a public place.

19. ang stays up at night wishing for hot pink fur.

20. Secret wants to run a mob of romanian monkeys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.