Curse of Blood [p]

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Lycanshero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baal laughed merrily. <span style='color:red'>"Oh good nothing sinister, looks like a good evening ahead of us then"</span> He smiled at what he slipped out. <span style='color:red'>You are an idiot then I don't think their relationship is that far ahead. Then again what was that blush for or about?</span>

Baalberith glanced back to his plate bemused that it was empty trying to think back to whether he had eaten it. <span style='color:red'>"Well I'm guessing I've finished."</span> he smiled uneasily.

2. Averin finished his meal and looked at Baal, he rolled his eyes while getting up to go to the living room. Averin went in the living room and sat on the couch, he waited for Alamu and Baal to come.

3. Alamu pulled a letter out of her pocket and went back into the dining room, putting it in front of Baal. "My friend told me to give that to you." She gave a quick smile and followed Averin into the living room, sitting beside him.

4. Baal stared quizzically at the envolope, <span style='color:red'>hmmm who would send a letter to me?</span> He quickly placed the letter in a small pocket before going to the coat rack. Baalberith hung his rifle on a little hook watching as the light glinted of the sides smiling.

Baal walked calmly into the living room setting himself into a large armchair.

5. Averin’s aunt looked at them all and smiled. She went over grabbed three different sized boxes that were wrapped colorfully. <span style='color:gray'>“This one is for the dear," </span>She smiled handing Alamu a hand sized present. <span style='color:gray'>“This one is for you,"</span> She handed Averin a medium sized present. <span style='color:gray'>“And for you. The last one." </span>She handed Baal the size as Averin got. Averin started to open his, but his aunt slapped him. <span style='color:gray'>“No Averin, Alamu goes first. Did you ever heard the term thills before ardens?"</span> She smiled. <span style='color:gray'>“Open it dear." </span>She looked back to see if Ball was opening his present when he shouldn’t.

6. Alamu hid a giggle before turning to her present, carefully unwrapping it. She opened the box and her eyes widened. She pulled out a Telekinetic Sphere, attached to a gold chain. "I've been looking for one of these for ever! Thank you!" She hooked the chain around her neck, smiling softly.

7. Baal drew on claw slicing the edge off one side of the box with a quick flashing motion. The paper fell away in a matter of seconds, once he was happy with his work he slid the box out of the remaining paper and opened it.

Usually he was never one for being surprised but this made him raise a few eye-brows (if he had any that is). Inside nestled inside was a set of multi purpose night-vision goggles.

<span style='color:red'>"I...um, don't know what to say..."</span> Baalberith had momentarily lost his usual composure.

Slowly he placed the box on the floor next to him, and smiled.

8. Averin slowly opened his present and saw what was inside. “Uh… Aunt you shouldn’t of…" Inside was a Wind Disc. She replied with. <span style='color:gray'>“I think you have something for your friends as well…"</span> Averin went and grabbed his presents. He handed a small box to Alamu and a small box to Baal. “Hope you like them." Averin smiled watching Alamu open hers.

9. Alamu watched Averin carefully, hesitantly opening the box. Her eyes widened as she pulled out a Ruby Blossom with a Sky Emerald base, hanging from a silver chain. "Oh, wow." She whispered, holding it gingerly as if it would disappear. "Thank you." She never took her eyes off the pendant, a smile playing on her lips.

10. Baal drew his claw again slicing off the bow and paper in a few quick motions. Baalberith slowly pulled out his present noting the blood red colour.

<span style='color:red'>"I um.... thanks, to be honest I didn't expect this at all. The kindness I mean."</span> Softly saying in a murmur.

He placed the pendent around his neck, the ruby matching his scales perfectly. Choatic that was what it was and what he was, two akin.

11. Alamu sat in silence for a few moments, lost in thought as she played with the pendant between her fingers, twirling the chain around around her hand before unwrapping it and repeating the process. It's so nice here...but I feel like something is fake. I wonder why. She studied the pendant, green eyes swirling gently as she thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.