Couple o' Threads

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just looking for a few more threads to add to the batch I've got going. Namely ones with my characters Jaceen or possibly Vythe, since they tend to get the least amount of love it seems.

http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=2Jaceen</a>
    41 (though turning 42 this Mia), female. She's currently an administrator and part-time teacher at Janardan (Ramathian History/Elemental Magic). For the most part she's just pretty amusing, and perhaps a little stupidly mundane at times. Quite the bibliophile as well.

http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=21Vythe</a>
    48, male. To put it simply: Vythe needs friends. He's way too involved in himself and his work and I'd think it'd be great if he made some buddies. Of some sort. The kind that don't always try to secretly corrupt him would be cool as well. At the moment he's the head security dude for the Grader Corporation, lives alone, and just works. I'm surprised he hasn't gone insane or something yet.

Also, just going to put this out here as well... but Koani's going to be looking for a new member to add to her "personal guard" in the future. Currently it's comprised of Vythe, Szambel (NPC), and Codat (NPC). One of those three is going to be "leaving" though... so if you've got any characters that might fit the bill, give me a shout. I think the only two prerequisites would be 1. trustworthiness (duh), and 2. USR training or equivalent.

2. I'd really like to have a thread with Vythe, i'm not entirely sure who'd be best suited however. I've been going thread crazy right now though, and i'm not the worst at writing these days ^_^

Most of my characters are easy-going, or at the very least decent souls. You could pick and choose one.

Kinda like a candy shop pic n' mix - but not so tasty =^^=

3. I sure do like candy. Mm.

Maybe something with Mori? She sort of seems like the most logical pick to me since she's had dealings with the USR. Vythe tends to get along pretty well with anubi too. Well, his right hand man Szambel is one anyway. I shouldn't be generalizing too much.

4. I suppose I could do one with Jaceen with Flayra.
    Flayra needs to get out of the dorms and into the courtyard, classroom or outside the Academy

5. Mm, Maybe at a shooting range or something then? I could see her admiring his marksmanship... or something.

I haven't actually used her yet in a thread ^-^

Then again, most of the threads i've seen Vythe in lately have been in the shooting range @_@ I'd be open (again) to anything there.

I don't mind, but she does love her guns...maybe a little too much >_>

6. Sure, I'd love to have a thread with Flayra. ^^; It's about time Jaceen was with someone who's actually shorter than her. Also, I read in her profile that she does a lot of ice magic. Would you mind if I added Cryokinesis (ice/water manipulation) at a basic level as one of her trades?

Vythe... well, I wouldn't mind another shooting range thread if that's what you want. :] He likes his guns too, so it's really not uncharacteristic of him to hang around a shooting range. Though he is more partial to more ah, private places. Watani really isn't his favourite place to be.

7. A private place then? Any hotspots he lurks in :P

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sure, I'd love to have a thread with Flayra. ^^; It's about time Jaceen was with someone who's actually shorter than her. Also, I read in her profile that she does a lot of ice magic. Would you mind if I added Cryokinesis (ice/water manipulation) at a basic level as one of her trades?</td></tr></table>

Oh, sure I don't mind if you add Cryokinesis, thanks. :) :starshine:

Allow me to start, when ever your ready. Just give me a howler. I think Janardan will be good. :musicnote:

9. I think for the most part Vythe haunts Ajita, but he could be found just about anywhere. Probably around major cities and such. I'm not really sure of any particular hot spots, but I'll let you know if I think of something.

Dark, I added the additional trade. :] Janardan sounds like a good place to me. You can start whenever you like.

10. ok I'll PM you. :)

I had a bit of computer trouble last night when I was starting the thread and it was taking too long to open the homepage or he forums, but I was able to get to the New Topic thing, but it was taking forever to add it, so I saved it so I didn't have to type all those words again. :musicnote:

11. i was having a wee think...

Mori would have most definately heard of Vythe before, possibly look up at him as a role model in her trades.

Meeting him would be like meeting a rock-star. She's the contained type however, so it brought me to the idea, of possibly meeting in an Gun store that specializes in marksmanship. And having it go from there.

I would gladly start of course :heart:

12. I've been through Jaceen's profile and it said she has a black mask.
    Is it an actual mask or just black fur around her eyes?

13. Aiden might work out as a new member. Wonder how that would go with Vythe. xD

14. Eeer... I guess I'll throw my lot in if you bunch will have me, considering I haven't really written... anything... in over a year... Ehhe...

15. Dark - I'll have your reply either sometime tomorrow or Wednesday. Just been a bit busy this weekend. Sporadic work flows really aren't that fun to deal with. As for Jaceen's mask, it's just a marking. Sort of like a raccoon. It would be pretty amusing if it were an actual mask though, lol.

Mori - Sounds a-okay to me. I'm sure Vythe would frequent a gun shop of some sort, though I don't think he's a really huge buyer when it comes to guns. He likes the babies that he owns. I'm sure he'd keep up with the changes in the market though, so that'd be a good place for them to meet up.

Atti - Well, Aiden certainly has been around for a while and would be trusted. Though I'm thinking the job probably wouldn't mesh too well with him, seeing how it's a pretty high profile position and I view him as quite the sneaky lurker. :P

Argent - Maybe buuuut... Coli currently is looking for some participants for her threads. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. :)

16. Alrighty, i'll have it up this week somepoint. I'm at college for the moment, so when it quietens *ususally fri* i'll rustle up a post ^_^

17. ok, thanks.
    And call me Daniel darling. Everbody does.

18. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Jan 29 2008, 12:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Dark - I'll have your reply either sometime tomorrow or Wednesday. Just been a bit busy this weekend. Sporadic work flows really aren't that fun to deal with. As for Jaceen's mask, it's just a marking. Sort of like a raccoon. It would be pretty amusing if it were an actual mask though, lol.

Mori - Sounds a-okay to me. I'm sure Vythe would frequent a gun shop of some sort, though I don't think he's a really huge buyer when it comes to guns. He likes the babies that he owns. I'm sure he'd keep up with the changes in the market though, so that'd be a good place for them to meet up.

Atti - Well, Aiden certainly has been around for a while and would be trusted. Though I'm thinking the job probably wouldn't mesh too well with him, seeing how it's a pretty high profile position and I view him as quite the sneaky lurker. :P

Argent - Maybe buuuut... Coli currently is looking for some participants for her threads. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. :) </td></tr></table>
    Whowhatwherewhen?
    I dunno what you're referencing~ T.T

19. Kekeke. Shall you start, or I, dearheart?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.