Constellations

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Junsui, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#32CD32'>I made one earlier, I'll just place it here.

Since ithe picture size is so big, I made a link to it:Constellation

And here is a few facts:
    Notable stars:
    TelÂ’kitac: A brilliant yellow giant sun with a red main sequence companion.
    Kantisl: A blue giant double with a rotation of about 1,000 years.
    MstrÂ’q: A main sequence red giant star.
    Mirou: Another main sequence sun, itÂ’s on its way to evolving into a red giant.
    AerouÂ’l: A dim blue giant with a red M type star.
    Oroghiz: The brightest star in the two constellations, TelÂ’kitac is the second.

There are also three beautiful nebulas that reside in the Serpent.

Jac, maybe you could make one for a lizard or some flying creature? Just an idea to help ya.</font>

2. <font color='#FFFFFF'>Yeah the constellation Pju! Here is the information....

Translation: Dra, The Dragon, Draco

Pju:  This constellation can be seen on the Northern Hemisphere during early Dio. It was best viewed on the late earth, however, it appeared upside down.

15 Named Stars(tail to nose): Thuban (Alpha Dra), Rtaban (Beta Dra), Etamin (Gamma Dra), Nodus (Delta Dra), Tyl (Epsilon Dra), Ahiba (Zeta Dra), Asich (Iota Dra), Gianfar (Lambda Dra), Arrakis (Mu Dra), Kuma (Nu 2 Dra), Glaos (Xi Dra), Alafi (Sigma Dra), Dsiban (Psi 1 Dra), Flaer (Kappa Dra), Jejcu (Omega Dra 4).

you can find a pciture of the constellation here...

http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Pju.jpg

Yay! And because i didnt make that one up really, I have another... I just have to write a desc. for it.</font>

3. <font color='#FF0000'>Ummm i made a constellation.... but i got nowhere to upload the pic lol....

Name: Sha Vejts (The First)
    History: It is said that when the first Pendragon died his tail flame became so strong that it burnt as strong as a star and eventuallly became a star, so that the first Pendragons spirit could forever watch over the Pendragons.
    Visible: All over Ramath-Lehi, due to its position inline with the equatot (well if theres hemisphers i guess theres an equator :P)</font>

4. <font color='#FF0000'>WHOOPS!!!! I forgot some info lol.... ok its made up of 8 stars, 4 for the tail, 4 for the flame, there names (From Beginning of tail to Highest art of Flame) Gjytgajesi, Gauka, Qotseka, Gjepa, Vuneli, Hymyoj, Jatgaks and. Sjots</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.