Compendium Content!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You'll be happy to hear that a lot of the Compendium content is now back online! Woo!

Unfortunately due to the nature of the new database, a little bit of the compendium data formatting was garbled, so pages will need to be edited and tweaked a little bit (you'll probably notice a few wonky font sizes among other things).

A few of you may have also noticed some strange symbols in your character profiles, which was also due to the transfer and how the new site formats things (namely because it's much more secure). The quickest fix is to simply edit them out of your profiles. Sorry about the inconvenience there.

We're just a few key scripts short of being able to open back up to the public. Soon though my pretties. I'm going to give us a tentative re-opening date of May 1st. Tentative because I'm not quite sure what my schedule is going to be like in the following weeks.

Also, if you're interested in this sort of thing, I've been keeping track of all of the modifications that I'm doing to this board. Feel free to browse the list of Custom Modifications. If there's a particular feature that you'd like to see added to the site, start a thread about it in the Suggestion Box.

2. yay! now i can do stuff without messing up! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.