Commissions?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Enalska, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, but I'm saving up for a trio of special unique critters to bring here as pets of sorts. And I thought offering commissions here would be a good idea, and you guys are so creative and have amazing characters that I know you'd love seen drawn.

I don't have set prices and I can draw anything from avatars, headshots, busts, to full on refs. The most common thing I do is a flat colored full body image that you can use as a reference.

Examples can be found here and at my Tumblr here.

All you have to do to order is let me know what you want(avatar, flat colored full body, ect), the specifics of what you want(what kind of clothes/accessories/ect), a short personality so I can get a feel for a nice pose, unless you have a certain pose in mind you want me to try and from there I can name off a suggestive price of around what that would cost.

You pay me before I get started, but I show you progress along the way so you aren't left in the dark. So you pay me, I sketch and give you the sketch to revise and then if you want me to show you anything else between the sketch and finished piece just request. Cause I usually just finish it after I send the sketch and you tell me what you want changed or not. Obviously if you want changes, I'll do those and show you the fixed sketch before I finish it.

Here's hoping you guys humor me! If I'm not allowed to do this I'll edit this and then request it be removed~

Commission form.
    Name.
    Character.
    Brief personality. (just enough for me to get a feel for their personality, also to help me with a pose if you don't have one to suggest, which is fine!)
    Suggested pose.
    Accessories.
    Other. (anything else you feel like mentioning that would help me or isn't listed here in the form that you feel you need to say)

Code:
    [b]Name.[/b]
    [b]Character.[/b]
    [b]Brief personality.[/b]
    [b]Suggested pose.[/b]
    [b]Accessories.[/b]
    [b]Other.[/b]

Waiting.

Sam and shriker like this.
  2. GOALS:
    Premium membership on DeviantArt - 1 year/$30
    $10/$45 for art

FINISHED:
    Here for Sam - $10 quad

Keeping a separate post for goals and finished. Finished are good examples of what I've done and the price in which it was bought. /crosses fingers that she can make both goals sometime soon~ :heart:

Sam likes this.
  3. Sorry to triple post, but this is important. My snake is sick and I am trying to get commissions/advertising so I can get the money to take her to the vet.

See this post for details.

I figure this needs to go on my commissions thread since I'm taking commissions to raise money. Thanks in advance if you take the take to read it at all, even if you can't help me out. ;u; :heart:

4. I'm not sure how many slots you filled up else where but I'll buy a 20$ piece from you if you still have space! Between this an our art trade do I get two piece of art or do you want to combine them into one piece?

5. omg bb ;u; yeah I have a slot(they're endless for this fundraiser lol) but yeah you'd get two separate pieces! It'd be totally unfair for me to combine the two. But you'd get yer commission first since it was paid for! What would you like me to draw for you? :D fsdgsdg /wiggles

6. lol, I never think these things through, Maybe Mae in biped or quad form? Or Teolun who has no other images of her then the this one. Which ever you think you'd have fun with!

Now give me a bit to figure out paypal, I never use it. I wish everyone just had Canadian bank accounts so I could directly send them money D:

7. Ohoh, gonna be so fun. It's gonna be hard to choose which one to draw aahh. Can you give me a brief personality on both? and things that they would wear so I can dress them up properly :D

thanks so much aahh. I got the money a-okay! And thanks so much for buying a $20, that's gonna go such a long way hngh :heart:333 /does rainbow flips

8. Hm, let’s see.

Mae: Snarky, paranoid, untrusting, androgynous looking thill. Most often in loose street rat clothes that she spends most of her time getting covered in paint.

Teo: Childish, whimsical and spacey. Head in the clouds yet really aggressive and defensive. Wears whatever she pleases, usually the opposite of what fits a situation. I often put her in dresses I think.

9. Uh-oh I think I might be going with Teo, she sounds fun AND I might get to draw a DRESS? ee and I get to practice boobies-- I mean drawing a female :D I'll get started soon! Once I get it sketched I shall send it yer way for revision! thank you so so much Lautir, so much ;u;

10. eee, I'm excited! =D She can be a bit of a mess so I often have sticks and feathers in her hair and like random bits of jewelry and may not compliment an outfit at all xD

11. Oh this is going to be so fun. She sounds sweet, wears dresses AND doesn't match. She isn't going to be easy on my artistic, ocd MUST COMPLIMENT habits. CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED.

Lautir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.