Cold, wet and hungry

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where: City of Aurius
    who: http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1300Fey'yore Draskir</a>
    Wearing: Purple jeans, crystal chip bands of amethyst and aquamarine
    When: Mia 42 81382

Fey'yore Shuffled through the streets nervously. It wasn't the streets that had him shuffling he was lost and surrounded by water. Fey never learned to swim and the thoughts of the possibility of drowning didn't please his usual daydreams.

<span style='color:purple'>"Just where am I anyway?"</span> He groan while staring at the nearby signpost.

Fey walked off to a wood bench facing the glassy wall to look at the sea. <span style='color:purple'>Just why do I get myself into these things? Oh yes to try and find something.</span>

2. Who: http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1559Rurik Brunire</a>
    Wearing: Tight white tanktop with red/brown button up shirt, black cargo pants and black leather boots.

He hadn't been here before, in these vast underwater city domes. It certainly wracked his nerves thinking about them being underwater; he could swim, but his wings got in the way. Once they were wet they weighed maybe 20 pounds more. Lost in his thoughts, he managed to run right into someone else walking along the street.

<span style='color:goldenrod'>"Oh! Pardon me, sir,"</span> he sound apologetically, giving the stranger a polite smile. He must've interrupted the fellow's short walk to the bench they were standing near, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"My apologies, should've looked where I was going."</span> What a peculiar looking fellow, with his large amount of jewelry. Those must weigh as much as his wings, he thought, still giving the other a smile and hoping he wasn't angry for being run into.

3. <span style='color:purple'>"Whoa!!?"</span> Fey tumbled to the ground.

Fey'yore slowly picked himself up staring mildly confused at the arden who had literary ran him over. <span style='color:purple'>"It doesn't matter really."</span> Smiling as he brushed of some dust from one of his braids. The crystal bands twinckled and sung has the hit each other and the dark blue light.

4. Rurik tilted his head slightly, wishing he had reacted and helped him up. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Ah, my name is Rurik,"</span> he said in a calm tone, holding his hand out to the other. He glanced again at the bands of shining jewelry, really admiring how pretty they were. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"What are those?"</span> he asked the other curiously, not able to put his finger on what they could be. But it did make for good conversation.

5. <span style='color:purple'>"I'm Fey'yore. These are my crystal bands."</span>He held them up a little higher, to show that they were made from small pieces linked together. <span style='color:PURPLE'>"Why don't we sit down it would be easier to talk then?"</span>

Fey walked round to his intended target to sit. He crossed his legs on the seat. <span style='color:purple'>"Or was the question aimed at the braids?"</span> Fey smiled once more, he had finally found a distraction from his fear of the place.

6. Rurik smiled more, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"They certainly are pretty,"</span> he said with a nod to his suggestion. Sitting would be nice after a day of purely walking around. He followed the fellow and sat down on the bench with him, giving his full attention to him. The other seemed to be around the same age as himself.

<span style='color:goldenrod'>"No, I can tell what those are,"</span> he chuckled lightly, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"But they are quite nice too!"</span> Rur was glad to find a friend here; he could always use more of those. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"So, what brings you here, friend?"</span>

7. Fey looked at Rur staring at all the colours and his wings. He laughed slightly to join Rur's chuckles.

<span style='color:purple'>"Well I origanally came here for a seminar on healing from some expert which I went to and now I'm somewhere here."</span> He held out bothe arms wide to emphasise the point. <span style='color:purple'>"What about you? Why were you running?"</span>

8. You'd think it'd be a bit uncomfortable to sit there leaning back on huge bulky wings, which in a way it was, but Rurik had gotten used to it and caught Fey looking at them. He stayed quiet though, since the other stayed quiet.

Rurik looked at the dark blue outside the protective layer or plastic that made the dome, thinking. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Honestly, I don't remember,"</span> he laughed nervously, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"I was just exploring and I guess something startled me? There's really no excuse for me running into you though, and I apologize again."</span>

9. After a while he moved one of his legs back to a more normal position. <span style='color:purple'>"Looks like I got lost looking around, still I don't like all this water."</span> He smiled uneasily as he thought about the little glass bubble they were in.

Fey laughed as Rur apologised again. <span style='color:purple'>"I don't mind, I've done that a fair few times myself. It just happened that's all besides whatever surprised you must have done well, you were going at some speed."</span>

10. Rurik nodded at him, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Yes, I understand... I can swim, but I'd sink like a rock with these wings,"</span> he pointed back to his wings, giving the other a modest smile. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Despite how nervous it makes me being in here, I think the beauty of it all makes up for it."</span>

He stayed quiet a moment, trying to recall what it was that made him bolt, but he came up with nothing. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Yes, it's rather embarrassing. I don't get startled easily,"</span> he chuckled quietly. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Though, I didn't hurt you did I?"</span> he looked over at Fey'yore a bit concerned.

11. Fey was pretty sure he was fine but checked anyway. Arms, legs and tail fine and un-bruised. <span style='color:purple'>"I'm fine really."</span> He grinned at the concern. <span style='color:purple'>"Yes it is lovely here the blues and violets curving building."</span> He was right everything gelled very well. <span style='color:purple'>"Well then, you at a school or college at the moment?"</span> Fey'yore quickly changed the subject after noticing how young Rur seemed to be.

12. Rurik didn't quite get a chance to comment back to him before he was asked a question. He blinked, then shrugged lightly, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"No, I'm not. Though I should get back to studying sometime soon, I suppose."</span> Once he was out of high school he didn't figure he'd need to go to college for anything. He could make a living off his writing perhaps, maybe pick up a job that had nothing to do with writing a book for a change. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"What about you? If you don't mind me asking."</span>

13. Fey searched for the right words but in the end settled for the usual smile and description. <span style='color:purple'>"I'm studying at the moment, in healing and psychology."</span> He looked around for a second wondering. His braids swished this way and that while his head swung. <span style='color:purple'>"So what shall we do then in the odd place?"</span> <span style='color:purple'>Am I addicted to smiling?</span> He had never thought about it before.

14. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Those sound like interesting subjects. Do you enjoy doing them, or studying them?"</span> he asked curiously, finding the healing subject quite interesting. He'd love to learn that. He glanced around, finding something interesting to check out or maybe spot something they could do. <span style='color:goldenrod'>"I'm not sure... are you hungry? I could buy us something to eat,"</span> he suggested politely, looking back to Fey.

15. Once again Fey smiled and chuckled a while. <span style='color:purple'>"Yep I love them studying anyway implimantation of them is a little tougher still healing is what I do here sometimes. Well what I try to do anywhere."</span> <span style='color:PURPLE'>Hungry? Now that he mentions it...</span> Fey clutched his stomach as he only just realised he was a bit empty. It was a first for him, not once has his belly noticed before himself.

16. ooc; apologies for the wait, man.

ic;
    Rurik nodded and smiled enthusiastically towards the other's response. But he couldn't utter out a response before noticing Fey hold onto his stomach and tilted his head a little curiously. He chuckled lightly, grinning, <span style='color:goldenrod'>"Looks like lunch it is, eh? I don't know where any restaurants are, though. Perhaps we can take a look around?"</span> he suggested politely, though very serious in finding them both a meal. He was lucky this fellow was so nice, and he wanted to make up running into him earlier, so this was the perfect chance.

17. <span style='color:PURPLE'>"Heh it would seem so."</span>
    Fey looked around the area nodding as he did. <span style='color:purple'>Hmmm looks like we will have to search.</span> Fey'yore slowly unfolded his leg from under him a few clicks sounding. He stood up with a groan stretching his log arms.

<span style='color:purple'>"Well which way shall we go?"</span> As he turned smiling at Rurik.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.