Cold and disheartening.

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13th Dyo 81382
    Ooc:
    Who: http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1290Baalberith</a> wearing a thick white coat and rifle covered in fur and http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1447Averin Highwyn</a> wearing his usual with snow camo style

On another note Lycan has given me permission to use his character for a few posts.

Ic:

The cold bit into Baal he never had much liking to this side of the world. The snow swarmed him like a furious ocean blinding him for a good fifty feet away. The gem he clutched in his pocket was warm, meaning Nailo must have been here or somewhere in the plains.

<span style='color:red'>"Why did I decide to track your demonic brother anyway? Does this thing even work?"</span> He grumbled over the howling winds to which Averin merely stared blankly through the clouds of snow ahead.

It had been forecast good weather in the plains but sadly it was wrong. There seemed to be no end to the snow, the blizzard buffeting the two sullen figures to and fro. Baalberith wasn't even sure if his rifle would still work in the conditions or his fingers for that matter. <span style='color:red'>Nailo had better pay for the hell he's put us through.</span>

2. OOC:
    Who else: Nailo Highwyn
    Wearing: Black torn up jeans with a belt that has AH on it.

IC:
    Nailo stand up tall behind the two that were hunting him. He looked upon them and smiled wickedly. “So, my brother and his lap dog are finally here," he laughed slightly where no one heard him. “Well, time to give them a warm welcome into the cold." Nailo raised his right hand up and aimed at the two. He shot a dark wave at them and made impact to his unexpecting prey.

3. The snow flurry around them increased blinding them from behind as the world suddenly grew dark. Something heavy struck them in the backs sending Baal careening away and Averin into a mound of snow. <span style='color:red'>I think we found him!</span>

It didnÂ’t take Baalberith very long to pick himself up and pull out the rifle. It was while he scanned the flurry that Averin blasted his way out of the mound of snow noisily.

4. Nailo smiled and said. “You won’t be needing that." Out of no where was right next to Baal. Nailo elbowed him in the stomach and removed his gun by knocking it off to the side. “Now to ki--" A gust of wind blasted Nailo into a frozen rock. Averin standing watching him down like a hawk. <span style='color:green'>“This ends here brother!" </span>

5. The blow that forced the air streaming out of his lungs stunned Baalberith. He would have lost consciousness if it hadnÂ’t been for the daemons that were linked to him. Their dark warmth enveloped him. Deep red sparks radiated Baal as he shouted in pain.

<span style='color:red'>"You!Â…You shall suffer greatly!"</span> The shouts were not normal, as if spoken through pincers a mass of understandable clicks.

He held out a large tanto of black steel with a blood-reddish hue, his claws had grown twice their size. BaalÂ’s eyes flickered from his normal to vacant pupil less black.

6. Nailo looked up at both and said. “Well, well, looks like the pup has a little pinch of daemon in him." Averin quickly ran toward Nailo and threw fury of punches and kicks at him. Nailo just laughed as he just parried and blocked all of his attacks. Nailo grabbed one of his punches and threw him into the ground. “You are weak brother." Nailo turned towards Baal.

7. Baalberith the pirate-sharpshooter charged at Nailo with unnatural speed darting from one side to another. Holding the large knife in one clawed hand and the other free to slash with his claws, Baal sped on close to Naile's back.

<span style='color:red'>"You die...!"</span> Baal slashed with his claws leaving three parallel gashes from shoulder to shoulder.

He quickly jumped to the side picking up Averin out to Nailo's reach. <span style='color:red'>"Sorry about my current form I had to remove some of the blocks from the daemons I am linked to, he is too strong for normal attacks."</span> He whispered in Averin's ear in his gruff surreal voice.

8. “Ahhhh!" yelled Nailo. Bleeding from his back as Nailo saw Baal take Averin away. Angrily, he gazed upon the two as Averin on the ground panting. <span style='color:green'>“Thanks Baal, but we can take him together."</span> Nailo thought to himself. Hmmm… got to spilt them up. Nailo quick ran up and grabbed Baal by the throat and right arm. He turned and kneed Baal away from Averin, but Nailo quickly turned towards Averin and held his right hand out and shot a dark blast, which Averin swiftly prepared himself for impact, but was force into a rock with his back and pass out from the impact. One down, one to go. Nailo turned his gaze towards Baal.

9. Baal cough quietly as he got up still holding the knife in his hand. He looked around for Averin finding him lying below Nailo out cold.

<span style='color:red'>"You basturd how can you kill your own brother!"</span> Baal screamed as he threw his knife at Nailo.

There was a slight thud as it slammed into his shoulder. <span style='color:red'>"It's time I finished what I started in that temple!"</span> He charged straight at him snarling with his extra long claws out and fangs revealed.

10. “Daahhh!" Nailo screamed and he saw the knife within his shoulder. He grasped the knife and pulled it out as his black tainted blood smeared over his arm and said. “You’ll pay for that whelp" He looked up and saw Baal revealing an opening for him to try something new that he was saving for later. He took the knife and slit his hand. “Peruyste." He struck Baal in the chest near the heart and sank his claws into Baal. “You’ll never see a day of daemons again." said Nailo with a smile.

11. Baalberith shuddered as the claws forced their way into his flesh; a faint crack erupted from his chest. <span style='color:red'>"Arg! Bastard!"</span>

<span style='color:red'>See this is what happens when you donÂ’t think, whereÂ’s my rifle anyway.</span> He tried to move but something was blocking the connection of his brain to the muscles. But from the corner of his eye he could see the long dark object near Averin.

12. Nailo just smiled and looked at Baal. “Now, it’s for you to lose you daemons for good. How did you ever imagine that you could ever defeat?" Nailo laughed as a dark symbol started to appear on Baal’s chest. “After this, you will die and --" A sound of wind came out of nowhere and black tainted blood gush in every direction as Nailo’s Right arm, the arm which was impaled into Baal was cut half. Nailo backed away with his arm oozing out his ebony blood viewed upon Averin with his blood on him and his hand had a concentrated energy that made the wind around it be more like a sword. “Well, I’ve seen this already. It seems that my brother is ready for the war that will come on day which snow is red. I’ll see you there and I will see you--Die!—by my hands." Nailo laughed as he spoke. Nailo disappeared in darkness as Averin went over to Baal to tend to his wound. <span style='color:green'>“You okay?"</span> Averin fell to one knee breathing heavily. <span style='color:green'>I guess I wasn’t ready for that yet. </span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.