Circles in the Lake

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Chirou, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyo 38, 81382

(To staff/moderators, this is my first roleplay. Please notify me if there is something wrong in my topic. Thank you. I will put in a timestamp later.)

Chirou came the Magi Lake, taking a deep breath. She felt so relaxed to see the light reflecting from the water. It looked pulchritudinous. Seeing the light makes her a little glad that she is alive. Chirou put her paw into the water, and, it felt a little warm. She touched it again. It felt the same way. She thought that she can loosen up a short time until she leaves. Maybe she can do something to make people come. She didnÂ’t know what to do. When she contemplated the shining water, she felt like there is only one thing to do, rest. Chirou reclined on the soft grass. She was thinking hard of what to do, but the only word that came into her mild mind is nothing. Nothing? Nothing to do? Why did she ever came to this lake? She had no answer to that kind of question. She wanted to touch the water again, or maybe go in the water. She thought that some spirits or living things might get disturbed by this, so she just simply got up and touched the water again.

“I wonder if there is any prey?" Chirou began talking to herself. “I might be starving." She looked around for any tasty-looking living things around here. Nope. She looked around again. Nada. She was bored like always, and saw a bug on her nose. She shook it off. “Bugs always live everywhere, but less in water." She murmured. She continued to lie down on the soft grass, except it was near the water.

2. http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1496Flayra</a> & http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1465Pendzez</a>

OOC:
    Hi, don't if I join?

IC:
    The Zazkex Children came to Magi as a way to get away from things like school and loud noise. Not all the time, but occasionally. The older one, Pendzez, was walking beside the younger one, Flayra. Pendzez, dressed in a brown short sleeved t-shirt with a black jumper with green long pants with a red stripe going down the sides, was more of the tough one, always the protective type. Flayra, dressed in burgundy long sleeved t-shirt with grey tinged trousers, was the more of the helpful type, never afraid to lend a hand. They're alike. Always helpful.

Pendzez walked down the path with Flayra at his side. The closer they got to the lake, the closer they got to relaxation. Pendzez turned to Flayra to ask, "So, hows Jutwras doing? I told Jynx that he visited you." Pendzez turned his attention back to the path that they were going down on. The air was scented with roses that Pendzez enjoyed so much.

Flayra looked at Pendzez to think of what to say in reply to Pendzez's question. "Jutwras is ok. He came to visit, like I said. He also sends his regards." Flayra turned back to the path, but she saw something, actually someone. She looked through the trees and saw someone lying in the grass. Flayra stopped and said to her Pendzez. "Brother, look. Someone's here."

3. OOC: Hello. Yes, This is Public. Tell me if I've made a mistake about the characters and stuff.

Chirou looked around. She noticed others where here. Two of them that were dressed, talking to each other about something she did not know. "Those two seem to be a boy and a girl." Chirou identified them in her mind. "If I can at least say 'Hi' or something, what will they say?" Chirou looked at the two. "Hello." Chirou said, normally. Her voice was a bit shaky, from being a little shy about talking to the two that she had not met before. "My name is Chirou. Please do not be afraid." Chirou tried to maintain her voice, but it seemed to be more a bit shaky. She tried to loosen. She felt a bit more better from her greeting. She tried not to be shy again, by quickly looking at the effulgent water. Chirou seemed relaxed and a little fine. Chirou still worries about those two people. What will they do? Will they attack me? Will they... Run away..? There was so many questions to ask. But not in this moment.

What should I say? So many difficult questions filled her head with many answers that might not be veridical. The sun shined brightly, and the grass was still swaying by the winds. The grass looked like it was glowing. Chirou walked up to the water and touched it. After that, she looked at her reflection. It reminded her of someone... But she could not remember who. <span style='color:gray'>It reminds me of something.....</span> The questions still ran across her mind. She felt like she was worried.

4. As Pendzez had his back turned, Flayra stopped and turned to the mysterious pendragon as this pendragon started to speak. Flay turned to Pendzez, who was still walking, to ask if she could go over to her, but she just walked over to her. Flay walked through the trees to get to this pendragon. When she got through, He lifted her left arm, giving Chirou a wave and replied with a, "Hi, I'm Flayra. What's yours?"

Pendzez continued to walk, not knowing that Flay was gone. Pendzez started to realize that Flayra was not saying anything. He turned and didn't see Flay with him. Instead, he saw her with the mysterious pendragon. As he saw them talking with each other, Pendzez just smiled and looked up a tree. He saw a branch in one that looked big enough to support him. He jumped up to the branch, landing on his two feet also keeping his balance. He then laid down with his head up against the trunk and his tail dangling over the edge of the branch.

5. Chirou looked at the Pendragon. "...Chirou. The name is Chirou." Chirou smiled, but ended up wondering. "Nice to meet you." Chirou looked at the lake silently, whispering something cheerful. "Maybe I can make friends. Maybe Coa already had one..." She began whispering. "Maybe Coa doesn't seem so depressed anymore." Chirou seemed to forget something, but what was it? Chirou ignored forgetting, and looked at the Pendragon again. "Do you have someone with you?" Chirou looked around. She seemed to see something, but she thought her eyes where tricking her.

6. Symic walked slowly around the crystal lake, lost deep in his thoughts. He was new to these lands, and was still not fully decided whether to stay or to return to the mountains. He was brought back to his senses by voices.
    <span style='color:white'>“Do you have someone with you?"</span>
    Raising his head, he saw two pendragons. He hesitated a second, then approached.
    <span style='color:green'>“Am I interrupting something?"</span> he asked. Pausing, he took a better stock of the situation.
    The white pendragon seemed uneasy, almost frightened. The clothed one, however, seemed to be brimming confidence. Both attitudes put Symic on edge. Maybe this was a bad idea. His gold tail-flame dimmed a little. He tensed slightly and kept his distance. After all, one can never be too careful.

7. OoC: Mind if I join?

8. OOC: Yes, anybody can join.

Chirou looked at the newcomer. "No, you're not interrupting anything." Chirou replied, smiling. "Hello." She looked at everyone, and smiled again. "Well well, more people. We can meet each other or something." Chirou said. "The lake is fine." Chirou went to the lake and put her paw in. It got a little colder, but it's ok. Chirou felt great. She had another newcomer, and everything feels fine.

9. <span style='color:white'>"Well well, more people. We can meet each other or something." </span>The white pendragon said. <span style='color:white'>"The lake is fine." </span>
    There was an uncomfortable silence, until Symic felt he had to say something.
    <span style='color:green'>"What are your names?" </span>he asked. <span style='color:green'>"I'm called Symic."</span>
    He walked closer to the others and up to the waters edge, but didn't venture a paw into it. Looking down into its depths, he felt calmer. Waiting for an answer, he shuffled his four feet and stretched his wings slowly.

10. Chirou looked at "Symic" For a moment. "My Name is Chirou." She said silently. She looked at the others. "I don't mind if we don't know each other much, but someday, we will." Chirou felt like she was embarrassing herself a little. But she didn't care. "Hey Symic, what are you thinking right now?" She asked, because she felt an urge to. "Are you thinking of something important?" Chirou asked. Chirou wasn't sure if Symic was or not. Chirou thought of making friends with everyone.

11. As the newcomer came to introduce, Flay gave a quick smile and too introduced herself to this newcomer. "And I'm Flayra. Nice to meet you. Just in case you didn't notice, my brother is in that tree."

12. Chirou smiled at Flayra and looked around.
    "I don't see anything bad happen." Chirou suddenly said.
    But she looked at Symic. "What's with Symic?" Chirou thought.

13. OOC: Sorry, internet problems.

IC:

Symic blinked and snapped back into reality. Was someone talking to him?
    <span style='color:green'>"Huh? No, I can't see anything bad about to happen. At least, I hope not." </span>There is definately something strange about that dragon , Symic thought. <span style='color:green'>"Why would you think there is?" </span>
    As he spoke, Symic couldn't help glancing up into the nearby trees. Sure enough, there was a sleeping pendragon there. What a strange land this was.

14. Chirou looked at Symic and asked, "What's wrong?" That other creature seemed to be looking curious or somewhat felt something wrong. "I wonder if this lake is really magical." Chirou glanced at the lake for the moment and then looked at the others. She had a plain face now. "I wonder, if there's anything about that strange lake..." She thought, but then she focused on the rest of the creatures here.

15. http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1642Gyr'taan Rylio</a>

As the silence of the forest continued, Gyr'taan walked on the path with his quiver and his bow. His walks won't take part unprotected, so as always, he goes equipped. He gazed up as the avians flew over head, thinking about live flying up there above the clouds. However, he didn't think on this for long, as he saw a small group near the lake. He gave a short smirk, for he planned to cause some trouble. He crouch and slowly moved towards them, but still hid himself from their sight. he took his bow and pulled out an arrow. He readied himself, then took aim. He didn't plan to hurt them, but to fire an arrow only missing them so they could run away scared. He took aim, but as he looked at one, he froze. He stared straight Flayra. "What is she doing there? If she's there, then that means... the other one is not too far away."

He looked in different directions to find where Pendzez was. As he looked up a tree, he found him. Knowing he was there, causing he planned trouble would be difficult, well they were cousins, and him and Pendzez fought alot. He decided not to go along with the plan. Instead, he walked over to the group. He got through the trees and gave a short and quick, "Hi."

Pendzez rested on the branch of the tree, almost asleep. However, he awoke, for his nose picked up a scent that was familiar to him. "Is it him?" he whispered to himself. He gave another quick wiff of the scent that was caught on the breeze. He confirmed with a, "Yep, it's him." As he looked down, he noticed another figure walking the group. It was Gyr'taan. As soon as Pendzez laid his eyes on him, he wasn't happy. He watched him closely to see what actions he might do.

Flayra enjoyed talking to the people that was currently there, but when she heard a hi, she spun around to see a familiar figure. He gave a smile, for she knew who it was. "Cousin Gyr, hi. Long time."

16. Chirou suddenly heard steps that weren't from anyone part of this group. It was a new comer. Chirou looked at his bow and quiver, and then back to looking at Flayra. "You know this--" She shut up because It wasn't part of her business. She looked at this newcomer and said, "Hello." And looked at the lake, still wondering if it was magical or not. This place seems fantastic, and even the people seem to be calm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.