Chitchat

Thread in 'General Chat' started by TheDoodAbides, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helloooo! How goes the raiding?

2. Well... at least you won't find any of that nonsense here. ^_^

3. Ooh stars! Not even I have those! *.*

4. My teacher wrote nonesense on the board the other day, as well as a few other misspelled words, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Especially when he would go back, try to fix it a few times and then give up.

Hiiiii Moriiii :D

Ohh, I've always been interested in Criminology, I hope I can take that Forensic Archaeology class next year.

I don't have any people "like me" around. I only met writers through NaNo, my friends draw but done of our perused it and we have very different interest/styles when it comes to art. None of my 'real life' friends spend nearly as much time on the internet as me (so they don't get my internet jokes SADNESS!) So this is why I probably spend so much time online, lol.

5. you're right Lautir, I spend alot of time on the internet that I seem to be very diffrent to my freinds. (i got a weird humor, so thats my evidence)

6. I go to a school about making games and 3d stuff. If you aren't online a lot, you are probably failing. ;P

7. Hi everyone. :)

Nice to be back. Btw Lautir, I took forensics in high school, I really liked it.

8. Forensics in high school? I would totally do it again if I could take cool classes like that xD

So what's everyone's Halloween plans? Do you have costumes yet?

9. No plans for Hallow's Eve for me, except smear mascara on my face in a Alice Cooper sort of look and go out to see Zombieland. Oh, and buy a load of sweets and stay up the whole night eating them with the lights off in my basement while playing Left 4 Dead with some friends.

Gonna be great this year!!

10. My family doesn't celebrate Halloween (it's not odd in Australia), although I know we'll be prepared for trick-or-treaters. If I dress up, I think I might just put on my psuedo-tuxedo. Whatever works.

11. Im going to be celebrating my 21st :3

its not on halloween but on the mon after, but i waana dress up :D

12. ah, i'm totally dressing up for Halloween! i'm so excited c: i'll post some photos of it apres le weekend!

sorry i've been scarce guys -- school's started and i'm just up to my tats in work! ): hope you all miss me, teehee.

13. Pulling this back from the dead to prevent spam in other threads.

Winter : < I've got a bucket and a plastic sheet on my table, its been pissing down outside for days. When does the snow start for you guys?

14. Yay resurrection!

We got a fairly large blanket coating of snow back in September, but it has disappeared, leaving us with weather that can't make up it's mind. Right now any day we get over 0C is worth celebrating xD So really, we're expecting snow any day now but I think we've got a few weeks before we see any more. Instead we just have cold.

15. And I complain <_> the coldest its EVER got here is like... 12(centigrade)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.