Character Registry

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh. Uh. *blinks* Well what I was thinking was more like a mermaid. I mean, it wouldn't have legs at all, it'd be more snake-like. But built a kind of like a mermaid. No wings, either. And plus, Aquabats are restricted, so I've no chance of getting one of those. I figured someday, when I'm an old member and I've loads of posts and have contributed something to RaL, I'd ask for an aquabat, but this would be something different. *runs off*

Oh, wow, now that you mention it, it does resemble a date finder xD

2. Good work on the character registry. Quite useful.

3. *cringes* Eek. Didn't realize it meant the opposite...

And you could use as a date finder. For your character, that is. XD

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Inked Frost @ Mar 29 2006, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh. Uh. *blinks* Well what I was thinking was more like a mermaid. I mean, it wouldn't have legs at all, it'd be more snake-like. </td></tr></table>
    Aquabats have a lot of variation in their physical features. I'm not sure they'd have fins in lieu of legs that often, but... basically, we've got the aquatic species covered. Plus, Ramath's main focus isn't really on the watery parts of the world. There's the city of Aurius, but even that's technically "dry," so, yeah. Heh.

5. That wasn't half as bitchy as it could have been. So hurrah to that, I didn't feel like reading something downright nasty anyways.

Good aye, at any rate.

I do like the idea of fire based creatures though. :) Nice un Att.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.