Implemented Character Registry Suggestion

Thread in 'World Building' started by Slightly, May 15, 2014.

1. Hi all!

I was doing a bit of research for my Aquabat character, reading up on the race and trying pulling up already made Aquabat characters and it occurred to me that it would be really neat if when I clicked on the Character Registry (its not a pie chart... but the graph thing) if all those characters would come up. For instance I'm trying to get a feel for a certain race so I click on the race and all the characters that have been created under that race come up. Hopefully I explained that decently.

I apologize if this feature already exists somewhere- I haven't stumbled upon it yet. Also I could be the only one who thinks this might be a useful thing and if that's the case feel free to ignore or correct me! Major rookie over hurr.

Lautir and shriker like this.
  2. Nah, it's an awesome suggestion and totally doesn't exist yet. I've been meaning to add searchable filters to the registry for a while now. :)

3. Just commenting on this to remind myself that this is approximately 80% done. I just need to add back pagination.