Character Editing

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright gang. Character editing is back and operational. You may edit your characters by accessing:

I've added another new field to character profiles, which is "residence." Sort of makes sense to list where your character currently resides, since we already know where they've been born. If anyone has any ideas for some new character profile fields, now would be a fantastic time to suggest them. :)

Other than that, please report any errors that you happen to come across in the Help Desk. At the time being, the only field that you may not currently edit is the Thread Log. I'm working on a better way to present/organize them. :fishie:

2. Yay, I've got some serious CSS fixing that needs to be done!

3. Yay! Now I can edit histories and revamp a few charries :P

I really need to work on CSS too..

4. I'd like to be able to link character siblings in the same way I could link parents and significant others =)

5. Done. Although not quite like how the parents and such work (since it's even less likely for siblings and such to have actual profiles and it seems like a waste to create another relative database table).

I've enabled BBCode for the offspring and siblings fields, and also created a code specifically for linking to character profiles. So this would link to Koani's profile: [persona=542]Koani[/persona]

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.