Resolved Character Creation

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Hatter, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, so I went through and designed my character. I'm not entirely sure about the culture in this time period, so it's in our modern times, for her history and whatnot. There was so much to read, and I couldn't tell what would tell me what I needed to know, and I'm trying to put a lot of it off until I find the need for the knowledge... D:

Anywho, I think I've completed everything necessary, and I didn't know if there was an approval process for new characters, or not? Or if I can just jump into things and see how it goes... And if I might know how one goes about that...? Haha. I thought I'd just ask everything at once...

2. Shadowlack's one of those settings where magic and advanced technology exist side-by-side (the magic-powered spaceships are pretty much proof of that), but a lot of the everyday elements aren't really all that different from our modern-day world. Granted, a lot of that depends on what kind of character you're playing.

Anyway, there isn't an approval process for characters on this site - you can pretty much just start an RP thread once you've created a character. You could, if you wanted, post in the Game-Related board to invite people into the thread, discuss character and plot ideas, and so on. Me, I usually forget to do that half the time. :P

shriker likes this.
  3. I managed to glean so much, about the technology and magic. Wasn't so sure about the everyday people, though. :P A couple of characters seemed to carry on in a similar manner to my used time period, so I hoped I couldn't be too wrong...

And alrighty, then! That works just fine for me. Thank you for the help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.