Feature Character Creation is back online!

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 shriker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    I know that a lot of you have been waiting for this, so today is your lucky day!

If you are a registered member with the appropriate permissions, you will now be able to create new characters from within the Character Registry*.

If you are a new member and do not see this option, please introduce yourself in Hatchling Central and we can make sure that you're able to create characters. You can use your introductory post to ask character creation questions as well. ;)

Character editing is also back, along with character profile customization. In order to edit a character, please go to your character's profile and then click on the "Edit Character" link. It will take you to a nice little editing page**.

Edit Character Link
    [​IMG]

Customize Profile Link
    [​IMG]

I currently am in need of some people to test the character avatar and banner uploading, so have at 'er! Feedback would be much appreciated at this point. :heart:

* Only if you have an available character slot. All players start with four slots.
    ** Features that have strike-throughs are ones that are not fully functional.

2. I am the happiest of campers right now.

Loaded an image for Vlun and Thridder, and they both uploaded and worked perfectly fine. I haven't tried banners yet.

shriker likes this.
  3. The avatar uploading and banner uploading works. What a neat way to do that!

also, I was wondering, if we want more than two trades, do we have to ask special permission for that like we did before, as well as special permission to have our character's rank changed to something other than the default option for the proper age? Just curious is all, my new guy is a baby so I'm not asking for a rank change but I would like a couple more trades for him!

shriker likes this.
  4. Woot!

Enalska Yep! Just make a thread in the Help Desk with what you'd like trade-wise so that I can keep track of the changes. Pretty much all of people's special requests go though, so I don't see it being a problem. :)

5. Ah, awesome! Thanks 8D ah dude you have made SUCH a hard night SO much better. /wiggles :heart:

shriker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.