Character Avatar Commissions (Interest Check)

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been working on trying to develop a fairly consistent avatar style, and I think it's coming along fairly well. Still hammering out all of the different shading styles until I find one I like... but so far, so good. Anyway, if you're interested, I'm going to be taking a few commissions for avatars done similar to the following:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    $20 would get you your very own character avatar for a limited time only. So let me know if you have any interest. :)

2. Oooo these are neat! :D I'd be interested! *it will depend on money at the time of opening for these but interest is there. Just have to make sure funds are ^_^ *

3. If I wasn't unemployed I'd consider it because these are awesome! And Koani looks badass with her new haircut :D

4. I think I might be scared of Koani now, ahha. I bet lots of folks would be upset by the haircut. o_o; Anyway, I've got a few more that I'm planning to draw up, including a couple of NPCs. I kind of forgot how difficult it was to colour in a consistent style. So I'm still wobbling all over the place.

5. Guh i know those feels. XD My shading always changes. Mind you i guess it depends on the pic to and what I'm going for but being consistent is hard XD (and yes. Koani's new hairstyle looks EPIC!)

6. It's tough! These past few months I've only been doing more painterly-style shading, so it feels strange to be doing cel-shading again, and even stranger to figure out just how I want to do all of my highlights and shadows. I'm probably going to end up digging through my offline archive of PSDs in order to use as examples to re-try some older styles. I've been doing far too much programming as of late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.