Bumhug!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have FFX
    I played it for a whole 5 minutes before I said "If I wanted to watch cinematics, I'd rent a freakin movie" and shut it off. Booooooring.
    >.<

2. ...I should REALLY reply more often. xD

So... Happy holidays, everyone! Hope you enjoy whatever you celebrate!

*skips off*

3. lol, yes itÂ’s made of metal. But IÂ’m sure my dad is going to put in a whole new engine or something to get it working again, which sucks because they just rebuilt the one in there a few weeks ago.

We got this van for 600$ and itÂ’s slowly working itÂ’s way up too 3000$ IÂ’m sure itÂ’s just become a headache for my dad.

Wicked has definitely got some of the best musical music ever, I also recommend the book :3

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Dec 27 2006, 02:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> eww.. That's not what I wanted to unscramble. Creepy.
    Xemnas - X = Ansem O:
    Roxas -X = Sora O: O:
    Larxene - X = Arlene O: O: O: (betcha didn't know that one) </td></tr></table>
    Yaay, I think Skylink got it *grins happily*

Y'know, the funny part is, I never played the first game XD

5. lol. Kingdom Hearts is an awsome game, though I haven't played the second one yet. I REALLY WANT TO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear it's great. Oh, and for the DS, I got the game Lunar Dragon Song. It's fun. Not sure which one I like better yet, the ps version or the ds version. They're two different games with a different story line.

6. I still believe that FF8 was the best one as a whole #
    and they should do a new one like FF8-2 The final mission

7. My favorites were Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, and 10-2. I really want to play 11 (when I get a computer that can run it) and The Dirge of Cerbures (sp?).

8. Heh I liked FF7 the most, the rest weren't all that good compared to the story line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.