Bumhug!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Mobile: Who's in your Fave 5? lol I have a T-Shirt that says that from when me and my brother did a promotion for it. We got PSPs from it. =]

2. I got three scarves, and two pairs each Victoria's Secret bra and underwear. From my dad. Is that awkward? ;D

Right now my brother and his friend are playing the new Legend of Zelda game on their brand-new Christmas Wii. I'm so amused - you swing the controller to make Link whack stuff with his sword! I can't wait 'til my turn. xP

3. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Muerrin @ Dec 25 2006, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I got three scarves, and two pairs each Victoria's Secret bra and underwear. From my dad. Is that awkward? ;D

Right now my brother and his friend are playing the new Legend of Zelda game on their brand-new Christmas Wii. I'm so amused - you swing the controller to make Link whack stuff with his sword! I can't wait 'til my turn. xP </td></tr></table>
    Just wait until Link learns to bash people with his shield... I could do that for HOURS. xD

EDIT:
    *twiddles thumbs*
    *stares at the oakakaiakaiakaekeiekeiekakeikai button*

*drool*

4. Del, you might want to practice on MS Paint or Photoshop first. It takes practice with a tablet.

5. Lol, I just pronounced oakakaiakaiakaekeiekeiekakeikai in my head... I got a weight bench. And I got a car, a BMW a couple months ago which i'm just counting as a christmas present anyway. ^_^ I'm getting 100$ soon. So, I'm happy.

Muer, that is kinda... weird. >.> Your dad must like your b/f. :D Lol.

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Dec 26 2006, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Del, you might want to practice on MS Paint or Photoshop first. It takes practice with a tablet. </td></tr></table>
    I hate paint with a passion.
    I'm too poor to buy photoshop, and too lazy to steal it.

Mreh.

And Kwert... Work on your mascles! *Arnold voice*

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Dec 26 2006, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Just wait until Link learns to bash people with his shield... I could do that for HOURS. xD</td></tr></table>
    Ahmigawd... shield bash?! I'm so excited. x3 I'm still at the part where you have to chase the effing goats around with the horse.

Oh, and LAWLZ @ Kwerty. I just read what you wrote and I thought it said "your dad must BE like your b/f" and I was like WTF THAT'S INCEST. GROSS.

...that's all for now.
    *goes to sleep - 3:27AM*

8. i gots an DS lite...and a tablet that doesnt work yet *cries* i'll have to get my love love on it :P

But hmmm....not tempted to make an Aquabat.....need to establi9sh again neways :P

Happy Xmas or whatever :)

EDIT: I have candycane pictures on my pants! yay!

9. Update: I love my watercolor pencils and hate my sharpeners XD But damn are they good for shading :3 *drooldrooldrooldrooldrool*

And the closest thing I got to a game consol was my kingdom hearts game, it took me 28 hours alltogether to beat it, 'tis what the save point time says, now I have to beat it on normal and proud modes XD

10. . . .
    28 hours isn't bad for easy mode... unless it's a really short game... but having never played it, I'll assume it's of reasonable length.

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Dec 25 2006, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadow @ Dec 25 2006, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is there a way to, like, put one on hold or something? Just long enough for me to come up with a good application? </td></tr></table>
    Click the My Control Center button. You can plan out lots of things there. that's where I still keep my notes when i was planning out the Trilok Continent.

Then again, there's always WordPad.

I got nothing this Christmas, as expected. :p but hey, I'm glad you guys got awesome stuff. I did buy Pokémon Leaf Green and Elite Beat Agents on Friday, as well as put down a deposit on Pearl. EBA has been taking most of my time. It's like DDR.. with buttons. </td></tr></table>
    When I said "put one on hold" I meant since it's only for a limited amount of time, can I still get one if I'm too late because I'm trying to think of a good profile. But, nevermind.

I got a nintendo ds lite for Christmas! It's so awsome. I'm really impressed with the graphics on it, too.

12. Jeez. I can barely even hold the REGULAR DS. I tried playing on my little cousin's lite... ick.
    The normal ones have better buttons anyways. The lite buttons are really high off the surface. Ferget that, I'll take my Platinum Nintendo DS any day.

Off to play with the Wii. :P

13. The Lite is WAY better. I've never held a regular one, but the graphics on the Lite are awsome, and there's nothing wrong with the controls (that I know of).

14. the graphics are the same, I think.

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadow @ Dec 26 2006, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When I said "put one on hold" I meant since it's only for a limited amount of time, can I still get one if I'm too late because I'm trying to think of a good profile. </td></tr></table>
    Well.. there are some good people in the ranks up top. And we may just be able to put in a word for you, in case the time runs out. Then again, you'd most likely have to have a damn good profile and show it to us so we can gnaw at it in our super secret staff cellar.

Then again, everything I said can be impossible. Never know. Just try getting it in on time.

16. By the sounds of it youÂ’ll have a fair bit of time to work out your Aquabats, so no need to worry just yet ;)

Lets see, for Christmas I got a broken van, two angry sugar gliders and the most noisy/uncontrollable 2en step cousin someone could ask for. Sorry to say none of those were on my wish list >.>

Well, those were the bad things any way, and since I just got home an hour ago IÂ’m still in a foul mood about it, but tomorrow I get to play around with my digital camera which is my main gift this year and watch by brother play Call of Duty 3 for Wii while I wait for him to leave to hockey so I can play :p

The graphics are the same on both DSÂ’s, I saw some normal ones on Boxing Day sale of 89$ CAD, man I wanted to get one so badly, thatÂ’s a total steal D:

It seems like I cannot end a paragraph without a smiley oO;

And omg, Skylinks' got Wicked lyrics in his sig xD

17. is a sentence fragment, Lautir.

Jokes aside, is the van made of metal by chance? If it is, you can use the back for making napalm.

...like you've never thought of it!

...you haven't?

...oh...

18. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Dec 26 2006, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And omg, Skylinks' got Wicked lyrics in his sig xD </td></tr></table>
    =P Dancing through life's lyrics is only good for its beginning parts. I still love the song. I've been singing Defying Gravity for 4 weeks straight though. that and Popular.

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Dec 26 2006, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> . . .
    28 hours isn't bad for easy mode... unless it's a really short game... but having never played it, I'll assume it's of reasonable length. </td></tr></table>
    I stand corrected, it was about 30 hours if you count the length of time it took me to beat Xemnas... 4-5 times. Oh god, Xemnas is such a funny name, if you switch the letters around and get what I'm hinting at you're awesome :3

Ok, on to bigger and better things :D Time to beat Final Fantasy X :3

20. eww.. That's not what I wanted to unscramble. Creepy.
    Xemnas - X = Ansem O:
    Roxas -X = Sora O: O:
    Larxene - X = Arlene O: O: O: (betcha didn't know that one)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.