Bored.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, this is nice. Bleeding Souls is down. only coming up with this,
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/bleeding/public_html/forum/conf_global.php on line 28

I have no idea what it means.

A top of that, today's pretty boring.

2. Sundays tend to be that way, what with nobody really coming on.

I've seen a few sites go down the past couple months. I'm so sick of these shitty servers the bigger rp boards tend to have.

3. it's almost like Garfield hating mondays.

4. Sundays and Mondays are the worst days of the week. Cause you know on Sunday you gotta do trash and laundry and you gotta go to work on Monday, and Monday being the first workday of the week and the roughest.

fffff.

5. Ah, I wouldn't worry about 'Souls much. The problem has nothing to do with their server. ^_^ A parse error translates to "code typo." They're probably updating their forum code, and accidentally deleted a semi-colon or something. So it's completely reversible.

6. how about errors like...

Fatal error: Template::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/class_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blahblahblahblah/inc/template.php on line 199

*cough* that one?

7. Haha... easy. Missing file. >__>

Doing some renaming in the backend.

8. thank goodness, 'Souls is back up.
    I came in to find me here with that look upon my face.

9. Where did you learn the language of the secret codemonkeys ?

10. Well if everyone knows the language of codemonkeys i know Klingon.

You all just got PWND

11. PNWD???? ohhhh you have no idea how pwned i pwned in my (space ship name too long to say) and they got pwned by these wepoins: (wepions take a day to read) and the wepoins all charged back up again after 0.00000000 (ect) 000001 and yeah you got the point!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.