Bored...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Sage, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrrggghh! purple a boy's worst enemy! take blue!

*shot's blue pillow cannon balls*

2. *Uses th alternate fire and fires 6 pillows* (sorry was playing unreal yesterday) *zips through the teleporter to dodge the blue pillowball*

3. Right, you guys have fun, im gunna go conquer the world.

4. uh wow...
    this is what happens when i'm not on RaL for ages
    everyone gets bored and starts throwing pillows around
    hmm...
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    hehe, cookie cannon!
    xo Star

5. Oh my god that song in your sig ^^^

i had to sing that still know it of by heart grrr along with many others that if i hear 4 seconds of it i would instantly burst into song ^^

6. hmm song..... blaa!

7. *Appears out of nowhere*RAWR!

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sage @ Jun 1 2008, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *Appears out of nowhere*RAWR! </td></tr></table>
    ang0224: 1/10 HP

owwww! that almost knocked me out!

*heal*
    *pillow beam on sage*

9. haha wow again.
    and i happen to love all disney things, loser that i am.
    and now i am procrastinating from writing my 13 poems for my creative writing final... blaaa.
    xo Star

10. [​IMG]

*Leg motors green, Torso Motors green, Pillow cannons green, Missle lanchers of death green. All systems green*

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Starbaby @ Jun 1 2008, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haha wow again.
    and i happen to love all disney things, loser that i am.
    and now i am procrastinating from writing my 13 poems for my creative writing final... blaaa.
    xo Star </td></tr></table>
    Heh i know off by heart the song and every song in Les Misables lol and many others hahaha i was a tenor solo ^^

12. ahhh!!!
    i was in my school's production of Les Miz!!
    i was a hooker.
    :D
    Whore #3 to be exact...
    at least was my solo.
    xo Star

13. *Yawns boredly*Whats everyone up to.

14. IÂ’ve gotten busy e.g.: science test tomorrow, the major density of trying but loosing to buy my most favorite game in the whole world! Digimon world 1 *CRY* and stuff.

*pepper pillow on sage*

15. Sitting in a room showing off my work for the colleges summer art show. and im incredablly bored.

16. Trying to get ready for my exhibition @_@ i have lopads to do, so little time :'(

17. ang0224: Science test..Yaaay..And I think I used to have that game. Not too sure though.

@Fey'yore: Art is fun.

Morichai: *Pats*Good luck.

18. well i got a score of 13 out of 15 on the test it was bassed on light and sound... any one who uses magic in their characters might want to swich to the light side because it's fast and deadly.

fey:
    look for some games to play that'll finsh that off.

morichai:
    how big is the exhibition?

19. *Unleashes a horde of ninja gremlins*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.