Boo.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figured that I might as well write a news post since there hasn't been one in a while. So what's up? Well I totally just spilt a glass of water all over my room... That's always cool. Jodie's just been busy working really. :)

Anyway, I'm currently working on the site today. So apologies in advance if errors pop up every now and then.

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Jun 6 2006, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Figured that I might as well write a news post since there hasn't been one in a while. So what's up? Well I totally just spilt a glass of water all over my room... That's always cool. Jodie's just been busy working really. Getting paid a small amount to do a multifaceted job. It covers the rent at least. So I won't complain... too much.

Anyway, I'm currently working on the site today. So apologies in advance if errors pop up every now and then. </td></tr></table>
    Yay! teh newzorz!

Well, don't overwork yourself jods. We need you to function to keep this place goin'. ^.~

3. hmm and we dont want to clean your spattered remains off the site... so keep cool - and try not to create a dolphin house in your room ^-^

Not that dolphins aren't cool - just they're awful noisy at 3am >.>

4. Oooo! Wad cha working on? Anyways, take care of your health. And the site's still find. No errors currently... well, for me.

5. Oh, unlucky day.

Just kidding. I'm not superstitious. :heart:33

I love Jodie.

6. Hey there Jods. =3 Dont be overworkin' yourself. Just as Morichai said, we dont want to be cleaning up after you spontainiously combust XD

Eat good food and drink fluids =3 So then if you do Combust, it'll be more messy for other people to clean up *inches away* (Then ofcourse, if you eat enougha dn drink enough it'll prevent combustion.. maybe... >.> <.< )

Pillow Cat Out! *runs*

7. You people are odd. In the best sort of way. :heart:

8. Kukukuku, yay, i'm odd =3 ;3

9. Combusting is fun. My friend put her hedgehog in the microwave two weeks ago, and it went KA-BLOOSH. Not 'boom'- 'bloosh'. It was like all the gaseous matter was hissing out of its spiky little imploded corpse. Yes, I was there. I had NO CHOICE in the matter, I tell you- no choice. It was damn cute, too. I don't know why she made it blow up. There were hedgehog guts and gore and pulp all over the microwave. I didn't have to clean it up. Kekeke. I don't even know if she got punished or anything.

X_X retarded smilie.

I hope you don't blow up like the hedgehog, Jodie. And I certainly hope that someone doesn't stuff you in a microwave...

:heart:33

10. ...... In the editing of the site, are you creating a new label for players like Attrius? "Nuttuh"? *Puts little worker cones down around Attrius* Avoid at all costs.

Anywho ^^ Good luck with all your work Jods ^^ I hope to see you around, alive, kicking butt and, of course, feeling 100% x)

*Wave poof*

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Jun 8 2006, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Combusting is fun. My friend put her hedgehog in the microwave two weeks ago, and it went KA-BLOOSH. Not 'boom'- 'bloosh'. It was like all the gaseous matter was hissing out of its spiky little imploded corpse. Yes, I was there. I had NO CHOICE in the matter, I tell you- no choice. It was damn cute, too. I don't know why she made it blow up. There were hedgehog guts and gore and pulp all over the microwave. I didn't have to clean it up. Kekeke. I don't even know if she got punished or anything.

X_X retarded smilie.

I hope you don't blow up like the hedgehog, Jodie. And I certainly hope that someone doesn't stuff you in a microwave...

:heart:33 </td></tr></table>
    my friend told me about how he and another friend of his spent a day cleaving squirrels in half with a big battleaxe...

12. Try cleaving Foamy.

13. *rants about metallica*

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Jun 8 2006, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Jun 8 2006, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Combusting is fun. My friend put her hedgehog in the microwave two weeks ago, and it went KA-BLOOSH. Not 'boom'- 'bloosh'. It was like all the gaseous matter was hissing out of its spiky little imploded corpse. Yes, I was there. I had NO CHOICE in the matter, I tell you- no choice. It was damn cute, too. I don't know why she made it blow up. There were hedgehog guts and gore and pulp all over the microwave. I didn't have to clean it up. Kekeke. I don't even know if she got punished or anything.

X_X retarded smilie.

my friend told me about how he and another friend of his spent a day cleaving squirrels in half with a big battleaxe... </td></tr></table>
    I find both of those quite disgusting and disturbing...

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Jun 8 2006, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Jun 8 2006, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Jun 8 2006, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Combusting is fun. My friend put her hedgehog in the microwave two weeks ago, and it went KA-BLOOSH. Not 'boom'- 'bloosh'. It was like all the gaseous matter was hissing out of its spiky little imploded corpse. Yes, I was there. I had NO CHOICE in the matter, I tell you- no choice. It was damn cute, too. I don't know why she made it blow up. There were hedgehog guts and gore and pulp all over the microwave. I didn't have to clean it up. Kekeke. I don't even know if she got punished or anything.

X_X retarded smilie.

my friend told me about how he and another friend of his spent a day cleaving squirrels in half with a big battleaxe... </td></tr></table>
    I find both of those quite disgusting and disturbing... </td></tr></table>
    I know. I didn't like that, either, squirrels are neat. I think he was exaggerating, but meh.

16. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Jun 9 2006, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Jun 8 2006, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Jun 8 2006, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Jun 8 2006, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Combusting is fun. My friend put her hedgehog in the microwave two weeks ago, and it went KA-BLOOSH. Not 'boom'- 'bloosh'. It was like all the gaseous matter was hissing out of its spiky little imploded corpse. Yes, I was there. I had NO CHOICE in the matter, I tell you- no choice. It was damn cute, too. I don't know why she made it blow up. There were hedgehog guts and gore and pulp all over the microwave. I didn't have to clean it up. Kekeke. I don't even know if she got punished or anything.

X_X retarded smilie.

I find both of those quite disgusting and disturbing... </td></tr></table>
    I know. I didn't like that, either, squirrels are neat. I think he was exaggerating, but meh. </td></tr></table>
    I find them disturbing as well... as well as your replies.. except for CV.

17. Okies okies, let's get this back on track before it gets locked :p

18. Hm. Dumu is a guardian. :0

19. DONT DIE JODIE >.>

muuuuuuuu

Hows the fixes coming along?

20. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Jun 9 2006, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hm. Dumu is a guardian. :0 </td></tr></table>
    XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.