Bonne journée, mon amies!

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by The Word Shaker, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 The Word Shaker, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Fine day to you all! ♥ Oh gosh, it's been awhile since I've posted to any forums besides Gaia's.

I really don't mind what you call me. You can call me Sarah, if you prefer real names, or you can call me a variant of The Word Shaker. I personally like TWS and look for it more than Word or Shaker, but again it's up to you!

Oh, I first started roleplaying a while back, around five-ish years ago on the Fanfiction.net forums. I was 10 or 11 and I had recently started watching Total Drama Island. I didn't know what was what back then, so if you are unlucky enough to ever come across my old threads (I haven't found any of them), you would find lots of grammatical and spelling errors. And Mary Sues. Oh GOD, the Mary Sues. As for play by post games, I've been lucky enough to participate in a few different ones on Gaia and old forums I used to frequent. I'd like to think I've got a firm footing, but I can always learn more.

I found about Shadowlack from a friend on Gaia who I know by Mors, but I think goes by Lautir here. I'm very excited to join this site!

Uh, let's see. To the other questions: I have quite a few pets. I have three dogs, a chiweenie, a chihuahua, and a German Shepard. I have five cats because cats are cool, you dig? I also have a fish but I forget about him most times so. My favourite animal is the fox. My favourite genre of music if rock. My favourite video game is by far Fallout 3 (and Fallout: New Vegas, I refuse to pick).

There you have it! Your own little intro to me! I

shriker and Lautir like this.
  2. Hi TWS! Happy you've come to join us :D

I know that old thread feel. Pretty sure a lot of mine have been archive here actually. I cringe when I read them xD But it is nice to look back to see how far you've come!

So many pets! I'm jealous! Might have to start demanding that people post pet pictures in their intro posts just so I can fawn over their critters :p

The Word Shaker likes this.
  3. Shh, here you go. ♥
    I'm working on reading through everything right now and making a character. ^^

4. Hey TWS! Welcome!

Even though a lot of my old threads are cringe-worthy, I still like going through them every now and again. It's rather nice seeing how far you've come, and I've always found that there's a sense of whimsy that's hard to recapture.

Hmm, maybe if people don't have pets, we could force them to adopt a pet rock? We're kind of slacking when it comes to initiation rituals. :P

5. Eeeee, itty bitty kitties :heart: And a pup in the background to boot!

I have my plants which I call my babies, I could share pictures of them xD

6. I like going through some of the things I've written in the past few years (2011 onward) because I finally learned proper typing. It was so bad when I was younger, just rereading some of my old statuses on FB is hard. I agree, though, I like feeling the "Man, I was so bad, but at least I'm not like that anymore" type feeling.

@Lautir -- She's hardly a pup anymore! She's huge. Though she likes to try and get on my mom's lap like my Chihuahuas. I could probably find a picture of her, but I have a headache right now and I don't want to move. x)

What kinda plants? xD Maybe you should get a pet rock, like Iversia suggested. ;)

shriker likes this.
  7. Haha, dogs do seem to often have size issues. They always seem to remember themselves as puppy size xD

At the moment I have a small rose plant, a cactus I don't know the species of, a mint plant that's out of control, and a parent aloe plant that has spawn 4 babies which now have their own pots. I really do need to trim the mint guy though, he's just reaching all over the place. I did have a paper weight rock for a while, I might be able to care for it pretty well :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.