Black Shuck Tickets & Services

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, sort of abusing the announcements here. So I've got a couple things to talk about. The first one is Black Shuck.

Black Shuck

http://www.blackshuck.netBlack Shuck</a> is another game that I'm working on along with the next version of Ramath-lehi. It still has quite a ways to go until it's playable. Which is where I'm hoping some of you folks will come in. As it turns out, I've got a few more "tester" spaces open. Your job as a tester would be to basically just play around with the site, report any bugs that you happen to find, and contribute ideas.

Black Shuck itself, at least in the end, is going to be an afterlife based game. Not exactly a "heaven or a hell" game, but just a generic afterlife... thing. Your character is dead, you'll be able to collect abilities, roleplay, create groups, as well as a bunch of other things.

So, if you're interested, just send an email to this address with your Ramathian username:

[​IMG]

Please don't PM me about it, or poke me on AIM for a Ticket. Just emailing that address is the quickest way to get a registration Ticket. At least for the time being. Spots are limited, so it's first come, first serve.

Services

Now, the second thing that I'd like to direct your attention to is http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4031this thread</a>. I'm offering a bunch of different services (not just limited to Ramathian members either). See, I have this nasty disease called "RENT" that occurs every month. It leaves me with empty pockets and a terrible headache. D:

So! If you're interested in getting some character art, a web site, or need some hosting in exchange for some :dollar:, then I'm you're person. :] The turn around will be pretty quick as well. This kind of stuff you can PM or email me about.

2. If summer happens to drop a few extra hours in my lap which I do not know what to do with, I will keep this in mind. I will also keep in mind the possibility of helping you to test.

I'll try to keep in mind the services you offer in case I happen to need them for some reason. ;)

3. Yeah, I'd like a ticket, but I can't see the link. I used to be a player of the old Black Shuck, and I figured it'd be cool to test the new one out.

4. ticketmaster at blackshuck dot net.

^-^

5. Damn, my computer won't go to it!

6. No no, send an email to that address.

7. For what it's worth the site is looking great. Seems to be interesting, and well... I like the little comments n' such laying around.

"Whaddya got 'tween them legs?"

8. Oh, uh, yeah, sorry. *blush*

9. I'm sweating with excitement. Literally. Black Shuck was just about one of the most awesome things to ever happen to PBP Rping. I can't wait for it to go live for real.

Just out of curiosity, has all of the old data, like characters, threads and stuff, been deleted or is it still availible somewhere?

10. lol... It's not that awesome. Not yet anyway.

I still have all of the old data from the previous board. I don't think I'm going to be putting it back online though. I want to more or less start anew with this new version of the game. I can get you copies of threads and characters pretty easily though.

11. Um could i ask something. Are you making it through dreamweaver and PHP or another program?

12. Dreamweaver = the devil.

I'm just using a plain text editor. Same thing I use to do all the modifications and whatnot for this site. Then everything is PHP, SQL, HTML, and CSS.

13. Cheers Dreamweaver is a pain but i have to se it at college. Still its okay when you have nothing else thanks for answering i thought it might be too randomer question. I hate being curious.

14. Blimey theyre good, Im gonna have to practice more on coding. iusualy use photshop to make the layouts in little pieces then put it in dreamweaver but coding is easyer once you get used to it.

Cheers for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.