Benji D. what what?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Benji Darkness, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finshied dark eyes's character let me know if its okay

2. oh, she's good, very good.

3. Really? Okay I hope so I sorta made her hair short though, sorry about that.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benji Darkness @ Mar 30 2008, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ha ha i just went and read his discription...you made it hard on purpouse! ha ha so would you say the "ginger" in his pelt is more red or orange? </td></tr></table>
    Heh sorry its kinda like amber yah know?

5. Hmmm, amber...

I just looked up ginger cats and copied their coloration style for when I started working on your old request of Ty (That's right I remember, and have recently been working on it! Almost done!)

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fey'yore @ Apr 5 2008, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benji Darkness @ Mar 30 2008, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ha ha i just went and read his discription...you made it hard on purpouse! ha ha so would you say the "ginger" in his pelt is more red or orange? </td></tr></table>
    Heh sorry its kinda like amber yah know? </td></tr></table>
    okay, so yellow brown-ish

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 5 2008, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmmm, amber...

I just looked up ginger cats and copied their coloration style for when I started working on your old request of Ty (That's right I remember, and have recently been working on it! Almost done!) </td></tr></table>
    Lol i forgot.

8. okay its all sketchd out I hope you like the pose and stuff it's a little different from what i have been doing with the others.

9. Cool^^

*goes to look* *cant see it*

im so gunna have to make his description more...organised and sensible.

10. Its almost done I bet I will have it up by tom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.