!!Banned!!

Thread in 'Forum Games' started by Alkia, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: !!Banned!!

Bunned fur bunneeng ooff puems vheech ere-a zee oonly theeng in my leeffe-a thet ixpresses my trooe-a imushuns und feeleengs in un ooootbreek ooff sume-a rundum leeterery mument tu vheech I em nut joost telkeeng ebooot rundum theengs.

2. Re: !!Banned!!

banned for typing in a heavy accent.

and for defending poetry when I was writing songs.

3. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned for not liking heavy accents.

4. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned for keeping this silly game going! Shame on you all! X3

5. Re: !!Banned!!

banned for going against your own saying. eg: you said banned which means you are keeping this post going.

comment for that cookie poem: NOOOO! NO MILK! no cookie should be without it! (unless you dunk it in tea :3)

6. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned for dunking it in tea you crazy non conformist you!

*Note to all people who go out of their way to be non conformist*
    By becoming a sub group you have already failed to do what you set out to do. Just be yourself, real non conformity comes from the heart, not Hot Topic.

7. Re: !!Banned!!

banned for not knowing that i didn't know the meaning of the word conformist! *goes off to find out*

-edit-

ok, now i know soooo i'm gonna say this.

tea has milk in it (well white tea does)

8. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned in an apolojetic manor, I was unaware of how you flavor tea.... Ang are you a Brit? I think I remember something about them and milky tea......

9. Re: !!Banned!!

banned! because If i was a British bloke i would be much more polite, i'm in fact an Australian and i just so happen to like white tea.

10. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned for being part of what was a colony of the famous empire I was referencing. Now, does anyone else want to suggest a song?

11. Re: !!Banned!!

Ban Alkia...wait...crap...

12. Re: !!Banned!!

Banned for false confusion!

13. Re: !!Banned!!

(been awhile) banned for accusing Alkia of being falsely confused! Alkia's just (thinking for an excuse) ...ahhh... forget that last bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.