Attendance & New Host

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Aug 28 2006, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lucian is still there, just his internet is down. :3 </td></tr></table>
    He hasn't been added to the list. ^^;;

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Aug 30 2006, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Aug 28 2006, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lucian is still there, just his internet is down. :3 </td></tr></table>
    He hasn't been added to the list. ^^;; </td></tr></table>
    I'm only adding people who physically reply to this thread.

3. I'm still here.

You never put a deadline.

What happens to people who are on vacation?
    Will people who posted in the absence thread be deleted?
    What about people who CAN'T even get on at the moment, are you going to delete all the work they put into making their characters?
    Were you serious about that last post or are you going to be more lenient?
    What IS the deadline? <-- most important question

(If it seems like I'm just bitching, I'm positive other people were wondering these things as well. I'm just posting them cause I might as well take the heat from them.)

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hythine @ Aug 30 2006, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm still here.

You never put a deadline.

What happens to people who are on vacation?
    Will people who posted in the absence thread be deleted?
    What about people who CAN'T even get on at the moment, are you going to delete all the work they put into making their characters?
    Were you serious about that last post or are you going to be more lenient?
    What IS the deadline? <-- most important question

(If it seems like I'm just bitching, I'm positive other people were wondering these things as well. I'm just posting them cause I might as well take the heat from them.) </td></tr></table>
    I already stated that I can retrieve characters/accounts even if they are deleted - so this is a bit of a non-issue.

As for a deadline, there really isn't one. Just the sooner a person replies, the better. I want to know who is here now. But yes, I'm quite serious.

Also, if people were going on vacation, they should have posted in the absence thread. As it stands, there are hardly any absences that have been posted about as of late.

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Aug 30 2006, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Aug 30 2006, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Aug 28 2006, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lucian is still there, just his internet is down. :3 </td></tr></table>
    He hasn't been added to the list. ^^;; </td></tr></table>
    I'm only adding people who physically reply to this thread. </td></tr></table>
    Oh I didn't realize. 'Cause I thought you added people who didn't physically reply either, sorry. P=

6. Hey all sorry IÂ’m late, internet provider has been acting up of late. The company has been brought out or whatever and its a pain.

So yeah donÂ’t delete me please. I would have posted on the absents thread but I couldnÂ’t post on the site when it was down.

Tis fun to be back^^

7. Me. I've just been taking some time off. dragonofthefayth doesn't want her account deleted, either.

8. *waves*

Not a lot of time for RP anymore, but dun wanna be deleted.

9. ahh, good good.

10. ~~Offers Skittles as a sacrifice for his continued survival.~~

Still floating about the Arabian Gulf, I am~ ~~Sweats and mews poorly.~~

11. I haven't been the most active in the past few months, but I certainly haven't forgotten about anything. I'd like to be added to the safe list if that's okay, because I do plan on returning shortly. :]

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Aug 29 2006, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chocobeans @ Aug 29 2006, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can you add me to the list? XD
    And can you do me another favour?
    Change my username to Ryuusei?
    Thanks! </td></tr></table>
    It says that username is taken - did you already create it? </td></tr></table>
    Oh, hmm.
    I can't remember, but I can check. :]
    Sorry for all the trouble.
    I might have made it expecting my account to be deleted or something, haha, but then I figuired out you could just change my name.

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryuusei @ Aug 30 2006, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Aug 29 2006, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chocobeans @ Aug 29 2006, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can you add me to the list? XD
    And can you do me another favour?
    Change my username to Ryuusei?
    Thanks! </td></tr></table>
    It says that username is taken - did you already create it? </td></tr></table>
    Oh, hmm.
    I can't remember, but I can check. :]
    Sorry for all the trouble.
    I might have made it expecting my account to be deleted or something, haha, but then I figuired out you could just change my name. </td></tr></table>
    All changed. :)

14. Save me. I thought I posted here already o_O weird...

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Aug 31 2006, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Save me. I thought I posted here already o_O weird... </td></tr></table>
    You did you goof. :D

16. eeek don't kill me! Add me to the list please...my internet has been down for a relly long time! I sorry!

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benji Darkness @ Aug 31 2006, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> eeek don't kill me! Add me to the list please...my internet has been down for a relly long time! I sorry! </td></tr></table>
    BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenJIiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*tackles*

*beats repeatedly with rock*

No more leaving, you!

18. I know ive already posted but let me just make this clear ADD ME IM GOOD FOR A FEW THINGS!

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Aug 31 2006, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benji Darkness @ Aug 31 2006, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> eeek don't kill me! Add me to the list please...my internet has been down for a relly long time! I sorry! </td></tr></table>
    BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenJIiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*tackles*

*beats repeatedly with rock*

No more leaving, you! </td></tr></table>
    Meoooow! It Adelos!!!

*Happy Pants Dance* :musicnote:

I sorry, things have been crazy lately. I no leave anymore.
    The rock hurts though.... :tear:

20. Hmmm, me either, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.