Attendance & New Host

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm still kicking.

2. Please don't delete me... I like it here. n_n

3. I'm here! But...why is it that we have a new hosty o.O

Does Jodie not have time for the site much anymore.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Um, there are some people who are obviously not worthy of deleting... right? Oo;
    Oh. and there are those absent people who won't see this... and stuff.</td></tr></table>

That's their problem, not yours. :) I do have tons of backups, so if people are deleted, they're easy enough to restore. But yes, people are going to be deleted if they don't reply here.

As for the new host, I was having issues with the old one. We had yet *another* data rollback (for those of you that remember a few months back when posts went missing). I fortunately had everything backed up. It took a while to get things all transferred over to the new host though. As for me "not having time," I don't really think that's an issue. I'm here, aren't I? :P

5. Ahh it's back =) dun delete me please =P

6. I'm here now! here here here! :heart:33 Jods

7. I donÂ’t want to be <s>killed off</s> deleted.

:D :heart:

8. *posts for Siaka*

9. Hmm... I should let Kattius and Flishe know... I'll tell them about this later.

10. Hurray, RaL's back up X3 Oh, and please, no deleting ^w^

11. Del already posted for me, but yeah, i'm not dead just yet.

RaL went down when I was on Vacation and i came back and it still wasn't up and said "Where'd it all go?

12. :( No delete please. Even though I probably deserve one because I haven't had time to be on here recently and haven't had chance to mention it. :\

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Siaka @ Aug 29 2006, 07:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Del already posted for me, but yeah, i'm not dead just yet.

RaL went down when I was on Vacation and i came back and it still wasn't up and said "Where'd it all go? </td></tr></table>
    *bats eyelashes*
    X)

14. I'm not dead yet. O_o D: Don't delete meeeee. I dun post alot but I will soon. ._. Sooooo

Yeahdundeletemewaaaaahhhh. T____T -huggles a pillow-

15. NOT WITH THE DELETING OF THE DG!!! *breaths a sigh of releif that this was found by the DG before Ernesto knocks the power out*

16. Can you add me to the list? XD
    And can you do me another favour?
    Change my username to Ryuusei?
    Thanks!

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chocobeans @ Aug 29 2006, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can you add me to the list? XD
    And can you do me another favour?
    Change my username to Ryuusei?
    Thanks! </td></tr></table>
    It says that username is taken - did you already create it?

18. I speak on behalf of myself and also Ducky, who's on her temporal leave time, but she said she'll come back to visit us every now and then. When I think about it, that's what I do nowadays. Nice to be back.

19. I seem to be the only one with this problem, so it’s most likely my computer, but I’d thought I’d mention it anyway. I can’t log out, whenever I push the ‘logout’ button it just takes me to a white screen that says:

“No input file specified."

Um, suggestions?

20. Hm... looks like something got mangled in the move. I'll see if I can fix it. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.