Resolved Aquabat x Anubi Relationship

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Todel, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='color:red'>I have two characters that I would like to submit soon (I'm working on them right now. ^^), but I wasn't sure if an Aquabat would ever be interested in an Anubi, and vice versa. ^^
    Of course, if not, it sort of ruins my idea. D: Would it be okay to still write them like this?</span>

2. I would think it's -probable- but very very unlikely, due to Aquabats being a tight-knit race. You've probably read their race description, but they'll marry into other packs, and very rarely leave to go onto dry land.

I would think that an Anubi and Aquabat could have feelings for one another, but for them to marry or be as serious as an Anubi to an Anubi would be - for example. There would, of course, be the other issue of the Anubi trying to preserve their blood line and frowning upon those who are not Anubi polluting their blood line.

Equally, depending too on the Aquabat pack, that pack may also frown upon one of their own sharing feelings with someone non-Aquabatian.

3. <span style='color:red'>Are there cases of Anubi not agreeing with the pureblood ideals they have?</span>

4. Well, i would have to say that anything could happen. In our own world today people grow up in religions and then refuse to follow them. Its all a matter of each individuals thinking. So, i would have to argue with Dumu's post that it could be quite plausible for an anubi, and an aquabat to fall in love. Racial borders are an issue, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people in our own world has it?

I understand that you'd want the character species to stay by their own descriptions, but, with people imaginations, i'd have to say pretty much anything is possible.

but thats not specifically for me to say. i am just one mind here on ramath. Its pretty much up to what Shriker would say. she IS our almighty leader ~.^

5. <span style='color:red'>Okay. ^^ I just don't want character's rejected because of the romance between the two races. O.o;</span>

6. I can see both Dumu and CV's points. However, although it could happen, I'd say the chances aren't very high, considering how tight-knit both groups are. I think an Anubi and Aquabat getting married would definitely be huge news in the RaL world. But as CV said, I think Jodie/Shriker will be the one with the final say in this situation. o 3o

7. <span style='color:red'>If not marriage, then just perhaps a little relationship?</span>

8. Okay, here you go.

1. It's possible, like Dumu said. It's highly unlikely, but it could happen. I'd have to agree with Zaely - it would be huge news if they married. Maybe they're like... a sort of new age generation, hehe. Love knows no bounds? :)

2. Another very important point to note is that they <i>would not</i> be able to produce offspring. Aquabats are only genetically compatible with other aquabats, so there can never be such thing as a creature that's half-aquabat.

9. <span style='color:red'>Okay. ^^ Thanks for your assistance.</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.