Another small update.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000000'>I changed the look of the member profiles. They're much nicer and match the layout of the forum better I think. I also *might* in the near future allow an area where users can input CSS in order to customize their profiles further. We'll see about that one.

I'm still working on the matching site layout for the forum. I lost all of my files though when my computer was formatted, so things have been taking a little longer than expected. If you have any ideas for any new features that you would like to see implemented, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

A new world map is also under construction. So you all have that to look forward to as well. :]</font>

2. <font color='#000000'>As I told you on AiM, the profiles look incredibly smexie. ^_^;;

*Lix*</font>

3. <font color='6C6C6C'>hehe, I agree! *snugs!* Wuv it, definitely. Very classy, yet oh-so techie at the same time. [​IMG]</font>

4. <font color='#000000'>The profile's kick ass. [​IMG] They remind me of the nice, old, ezboard layouts.</font>

5. <font color='#0000FF'>Very nice. The old one was boring. I like knowing people's post averages. [​IMG] Yayyy. And it makes my luffly signature stand out and get shoved in people's faces. I was happy to know the Characters box could hold so many characters. [​IMG]</font>

6. <font color='#000080'>very pretty, you did a very good job ~hands you a cookie~ me likes!</font>

7. <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (hexae @ Sep. 15 2003,9:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><font color='#000000'>They remind me of the nice, old, ezboard layouts.</font></td></tr></table>
    <font color='#000000'>That was the look I was going for.  [​IMG]

Mm, and I'm glad that everyone likes it so far. ^^;</font>

8. <font color='#000080'>i love the colors of this board to begin with, very nice choices, they arent all bright and flashy like most boards, some boards are just so damn hard to read!!!</font>

9. <font color='#000000'>I thought so, Jodie. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Long live!</font>

10. <font color='#000080'>Top work, spectra (per always&#33[​IMG] You're a bloody genius. [​IMG]</font>

11. <font color='#555555'>Yes, its very beautiful, Jodie ^__^ Its very organized and shtuff. And I luff the seperate charrie sig. Everyone like my new signature? Hehe ^^</font>

12. <font color='#000080'>I really like them. The layout is great and I like the colors. The only thing is you canÂ’t see the "Back to top" button on the side because itÂ’s black. ThatÂ’s about the fourm, not the Profiles.

I like your sig Kumo. ItÂ’s funny.(except for the fact that I like squirrels)</font>

13. <font color='#000080'>If you don't like squirrels, I fear for your safety, as the Squirrel Union Local Chapter #940 is gonna show up at your door rather pissed-off like.</font>

14. <font color='#000000'>I've never hit a squirrel. *Notes thoughtfully* I've hit a rabbit, though. [​IMG]

I don't fee good. Bah. [​IMG]</font>

15. <font color='6C6C6C'>Okay, this is definitely a "you had to be there" type of joke, but for the imagintively enhanced, here 'tis anyway:

driving down a road we came across a dead squirrel. (We call them "suicide squirrels" because on many more than one occasion I've slowed and/or stopped while one of them ran across in front of me. Naturally, it's squirrel pancake time if there's someone behind me, I love my car and low insurance rates more than I do those fluffy tailed rats.. hehehe)

Normally a dead squirrel isn't anything funny. But this one was, because I have NO idea how it happened. He/She/It was squished flat across the pavement; pancake squirrel. But the tail was sticking STRAIGHT up in the air, fluffy and everything. It was just SO frickin' funny... Which nobody will really get, because they didn't see it. But it was funny.

And I know it wasn't some prank, because on another road a month later, I saw another dead squirrel just like the first. (Again, laughter attack. mwa. XD )

*runs off*</font>

16. <font color='#0000FF'>Lmao. The weirdest roadkill I ever saw was a seagull. o_O You'd think they can escape, but not that one, I guess.. [​IMG]</font>

17. <font color='#000080'>Strangest roadkill I ever saw was an entire family of racoons... three babies and the two parents... all in a line with a tire track straight down the middle of 'em all.

I'm guessing they were babies.

They were just little reddish-grey wet blobs + maggots.</font>

18. <font color='6C6C6C'>LOL! I'm always afraid of hitting crows who go after roadkill. But the stranger thing was there was a cardinal (the bird, not the religious human type) hopping across the road really slowly. It was the male, bright red and everything, so I'm guessing he was trying to lead one of the outdoor neighborhood cats away from the wife and nest, but it still annoyed me, because I didn't want to run him over (which I didn't) but he wouldn't get out of the road! [​IMG]

LMAO, Phrawlic! Guess that's one time where playing follow the leader isn't a good game! [​IMG]</font>

19. <font color='#8D38C9'>I've seen alot of deer roadkill where I live. Of course, where I live, I've seen a group of deer at the side of my house...Sorta just standing there looking at me through my window Oo; They KNOW.</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.